One Month Later

It is almost the end of the month and surprise I'm pregnant. Vlamir has been so extra horny. What is strange is he has been wanting to fuck my ass. He never wanted to do that. Well, he never will get to because that is for Thunder and Caspian. Kaia told me the little bean inside me told her his name is Jareth and his wolf's name is Jack. I swear these kids are way too smart and growing too fast. Indro looks like he is three months old. My father has been training Caspian while William been training Thunder. Let me tell you watching them two train leaves me in pools of wetness between my legs. The way their muscles moves every time they move. Gosh! When you are pregnant your hormones are crazy. Sitting here next to Vlamir doing pack work with Indro in a basinet and Kaia in my arms. Vlamir will rub my thighs every once in a while. He has been acting strange again. Yells, at me for no reason, smacks me for trying to help him find a file he is looking for. I'll ask Marcia if she finds any condoms in his trash been. Laurie thinks she is slick thinking she is not being seen by anyone sneaking around the packhouse. Moon Goddess and Fairy Goddess, I don't think I can wait too much longer. Maybe, I can take back the Fairy Kingdom before I will be of age to be Queen and then deal with this pack. I will have to wait three more months until Jareth is born. Vlamir always looks so smug when he gets me pregnant like he just achieved the greatest award ever. I jump. Vlamir smacked the top of his desk.

"What is the matter honey." I ask.

"I just got word that rogues have been attacking packs and other species. Why the hell was I the last to know. I have to make our warriors stronger and put more warriors to guard our boarders. That would mean less time with you and my children." Vlamir tells me.

Sometimes he is so sweet that I almost wish he was like that all the time. I guess sometimes you will get some sort of feeling for your abuser.

"Honey, we are a strong pack. We had no rogues attack us. Plus, Patches can put up a magic wall around the pack where only we can enter or leave the pack." I speak.

"Yeah, we will have Patches do that. I don't know what I would do if I lose you and my children." Vlamir says while he softly lifts my chin to softly kiss my lips.

Ha, ha, ha! I just thought of something. Do you guys know those gummy candies that they say are sour then sweet? Yeah, that is Vlamir.

"I just mind-linked Patches. I always mid-linked Marcia to come get the children." Vlamir says with a big grin on his face.

Marcia came in and got he kids and left. Vlamir picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He places me on the couch and pulls off my pants and panties. He spreads my legs open wide. He started sucking on my clit as he pumps his finger into my pussy, he picks up the pace, his adds another finger and slides them in and out my wet pussy. He pulls his fingers out and sucks on them. Then I feel his tongue lick up my pussy lips and back down licking around my ass hole. He pushes his tongue between my pussy lips into he thrusts his tongue into my pussy wiggling his tongue around inside of me. My legs trembled a little. When I am pregnant, I never fake pleasure because the damn hormones make me so damn horny it doesn't matter who is giving me the pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Alpha Vlamir." I moan out and arch my back.

"Don't cum yet, my horny little slut." Vlamir says smacking my thigh.

He starts nipping on my clit again and thrusts two fingers in my pussy. He curls his fingers around rubs my sweet spot inside me and I can't help it I exploded all on his fingers and some got on his face. I laugh really hard when he looks up at me with all my juices on his face and he laughs too wiping it off.

"My turn." I speak. He looks confused. I grab his shirt and make him sit down on the couch. I unzipped his pants and he lifts his hips so I can pull his pants off. When I look back up his cock is standing very erect. He didn't wear any boxers today. I lick around the mushroom of his cock. He throws he head back eyes closed. I suck just on the head for a while with my tongue playing, teasing him. I him growl. I push his cock all the way into my mouth. I suck his cock sliding it in and out of my mouth with my hands jacking him at the same time. A pool of my juices dripped from me to the floor. I stopped sucking his cock and striddle him pushing myself down onto his hard cock. I moan out. I begin to grid on him. I then start bouncing on him, my breast bouncing too, he sits up and grabs them placing one in his mouth. "Oh fuck, Vlamir. Grab my waist and pound my wet pussy." I moan out. He grabs my waist. I pause what I was doing. Hovering above his cock when he begins to thrust hard and fast into me. Skin smacking skin. Am I crazy to say that the sound is one of my favorites. He kisses a long my jawline, down my neck, and sucks on my nipple. Thrusting in, out, in, out, faster, faster, yes, harder, harder, holy shit. We both explode together. I fall on top of his chest.