Another month later

Right now, I am in the Grey Howl pack to talk with Alpha Jared. Thunder and Caspian are with me. I hand the contract to Alpha Jared with all the rules and laws to read over while I talk.

"Alpha Jared, we are here to join your pack to my Fairy Kingdom. You will go by the new rules and laws we have. Of course, you will remain the Alpha. Your pack will be protected by myself, my mates, and my fairy warriors. We will combine all the land together so it will be like one big territory. You will still control the territory you have now. We will have wolves and fairies here to use a portion of the land to build housing for rogue families. I have a power that can sense evil in a person. Any rogues come, we will not kill them, you will put them into cells until I can investigate them. I have a big castle being built for any orphaned children. We will help crops grow for food. Well, you can read about everything here in the paper work." I speak with my chin held high.

"Who would turn this down. We need a strong ally like you. We been getting word that our neighbor pack the Sea Green pack wants to go to war for our territory. We heard they want to take all the territories around theirs." Alpha Jared says and signs the contract. He hands it to me and I hand it to Thunder.

"The Sea Green pack is the last pack that I will be going to. That is the pack who killed my mother. They will be getting a new Alpha and Luna. They have triplet two-year-old sons. No need to worry about them. We are starting to unite our species. Wolves, witches, vampires, other animal shifters, and dragons. We are species who should be civil with each other and not act like humans who always want better things and will kill each other for them. We are eventually hoping to get into the human governments and try our hardest to make wars between different countries stop to. With species fighting and the humans pretty soon what land will we have if everything is burned down or full of trash. Fairies can only save so much of this earth." I say to him.

"I knew that pack was evil. Thanks!" Jared nods his head and agrees.

"We will have warrior fairies and wolves here in about four months when they are done building the orphanage and housing for rogue families in my Kingdom and in the Dark Cloud pack" I tell Jared.

"Sure, thanks! It's about time some good changes are made to this world. We have some rogues and some orphanage children already." Alpha Jared says.

"Take me to them." I say and we follow him to his basement cells.

When I reach at the bottom, I don't smell any bad smells.

"All of them are good. (There are about ten teenagers. They look to be from the age of 16 to 18) How are you doing? Why did you attack this pack?" I ask them.

"We were starving ma'am. Our pack in a different state was attacked by tiger shifters. We were the only ones who escaped. Our Alpha made us run. We didn't want to ma'am. Our family and friends are all dead. We would have been too if our Alpha didn't find us messing around in the woods. We were not a big pack. We only had a small territory and about 60 members." The young boy tells me.

"Well, I'm taking you kids to my kingdom and you will have a room there. You can eat all you want. I will get you young men and young women in our training programs to become warriors. Thunder and Caspian you know my orders. These two goons are my mates. If you need anything you can ask them. I will be busy in the Blue Moon pack and making more pack allies." I say and smile at the teenagers.

"Thank you so much ma'am. That sounds great. I always wanted to be a warrior. Our pack never wanted females to be a warrior." A young girl says to me.

"Well, all packs are going to have the same rules and laws. Females should be able to learn to protect themselves, their pups, Alpha, Luna, and the pack members." I tell the beautiful young lady.

"Alpha Jared, release them. They all are coming to my kingdom and stay in my castle. If you catch any more rogues, please contact one of my mates. Time for us to go. My pups are probably missing us." I tell Jared.

He releases the rogues. A tear runs down my cheek seeing these teenager's smile. They are basically nothing but bones. Thunder and Caspian wipe my tears and kiss my cheeks. "They are going to gain weight and become great warriors. We will make sure of it, babe." Caspian says. "I love you guys." I say with all my heart.

The teenagers were scared at first to fly but got into it. When we were inside the castle the children had big eyes.

"Around that corner is the kitchen you are welcome to get whatever you want to eat whenever you want to eat. All of you can go get some food and go relax in the game room or theater room. My warriors will show you to your rooms later. (They leave for the kitchen) My sweet, sexy mates. I have to go." I say pointing at them. We kiss each other then I'm out of there. I am almost falling asleep flying home. Once I see my pups are asleep, I do hit my bed and fall asleep.