Mind link of Mother Memories Continues

A few days past it is Wednesday. Catherine can't believe how fast Micha is learning to control the powers she had learned about. She thought that he would not get the power to learn really fast but he did. They now don't have to train until she starts her training for her new powers. Catherine had to have servants buy three more boxes of condoms because Micha and Mitchell were on her non-stop. She thought if only she was able to have more than one biological child, they would have fifty by now. She giggled at that thought. So, until her parents come back, they have free time to just relax and go on small dates. Tomorrow they will be visiting Micha's pack.

Warrior: Princess, Good Morning! I must say you look so happy these past few days. You look happier than you ever been around Howie. I want to say Thank you for remembering me every time you and Micha had breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Thank you for inviting me to eat with you two a few times. Micha, I can tell you are going to make a great warrior mate for the Princess. You and her together will be the best Queen and King in history. You will always have my loyalty to you both. Oh, your parents mind linked me because they know how much you would want to keep talking to them. They told me they will be back Saturday at noon.

Catherin: No, Thank you warrior. I can't have you starving. When I'm Queen you will be upped to my highest ranked warrior guard for Micha and me. When we have a child we will choose your son, when you have one, to be her warrior mate. (She summoned an agreement form for his son to be her daughter's warrior mate) A few months before I turn 20 and become Queen, I will get pregnant therefore you will have to find a tied mate a year before that. You know the warrior mate has to be a year older than the princess. You have been loyal to me every since Howie left for training. You kept secrets from my parents on my behalf. So, do you agree?

Warrior: Princess, of course I agree. That is the greatest honor in our kingdom. I would be stupid if I didn't accept. (He signed the papers)

Catherine: Micha, you have to sign the papers too. (After they all signed the papers, Catherine hid the papers in her secret box under the floor in her closet. She made sure the warrior knew where her secret box was.) Warrior, the reason I am letting you know where my secret box is because we never know what will happen. Especially when mom, dad, and Howie finds out I am mated to a werewolf. Now, what should we do today? (She asked no one while tapping her chin with her finger) Oh, I know let us go swimming and have a BBQ. All servants and warrior guards who are not guarding the kingdom is invited. Tomorrow, when we come back from Micha's pack, we will have another swimming/BBQ party for the warriors who couldn't make it today since there will be a switch in warriors.

Micha: Babe, that sounds great. (Trying to get a condom out and put it in his short pockets without Catherine or the warrior seeing) So, what swim suit you going to wear? (He started looking through her swim suits) Baby, I like this pink two piece. Wear this and Mitchell and I will reward you. (winked) (smirking)

Catherine: (grinning from ear to ear because she saw him put the condom in his short pockets) Okay, sexy Wolf man.

The warrior started grinning too because he saw what Micha did. The warrior was so happy for his Princess. She never was this happy with her chosen warrior Howie. He saw how much they were in love with each other and he wanted that someday. They went to the swimming pool. Some warriors were preparing the BBQ. Micha ran so fast and jumped into the pool. He wiggled his finger to Catherine in a come here manner. Catherine slowly walked into the pool. Micha is smirking.

>>> Interruption <<<

It's me Jade. Sorry, I know everyone wants to read about the hot scene my mother and father does in the swimming pool not caring about all the others around them. While everyone was having so much fun a lot of warriors and normal fairies got to meet each other and ended up with the tied bond. Mother's temporary warrior met a girl too. He didn't do the tied bond yet though. He told the female warrior fairy he wanted to get to know her more. After all he has to make sure she is the right one to have a son with him who will become my warrior mate in the future. She agreed with what he wanted. Yeah, mom likes to plan ahead on everything. Even choosing my mate(s).