The Fairy Kingdom

I have Marcia watch my pups when we woke up. I see Maggie leaving Vlamir room. It doesn't bother me. I have way more important things to get done then mess with idiots right now. I fly to the cave.

"Grandma, grandpa, dad, we all need to go to the Fairy Kingdom. Laura and James, you will be able to live at the castle again. It is up to you. Father in a few months you will be Alpha of the Blue Moon pack until Indro becomes of age. Thunder will be king of the Fairies until I turn eighteen and deal with the Blue Moon pack. Once Howie is in a cell or dead, we build what my mother had planned. We will build an area of land for rogue families to live and build a castle big enough to house orphanage children. We will have normal fairies and wolfs from Caspian pack to look after the children. They will get paid of course. Females will be a loud to be an Alpha, Beta, Gamma, or a warrior. Everyone of the age 16 and up will be trained. We will have to have meetings with the surrounding packs to ally with us. That is just a small bit we have to get done. No more lives need to end over being selfish. Rogues are attacking just to get food and supplies for their pups. Every species should get along with each other and help when it is needed. We make ourselves look worse than the humans going to war with each other. Letting their homeless starve on the streets. We are better than that." I spill out.

We fly to the Fairy Kingdom. My grandparents, my father, Caspian, and I are invisible and are hiding our scent as we walk into the throne room with William and Thunder.

"King Howie, we have some very special and powerful guests who needs to have a meeting with you." William speaks out.

"Well, where are they?" Howie says.

"Appear." Thunder tells us. So, we appear in front of Howie.

"Catherine? Is that you?" Howie says with wide eyes.

"Sorry, I am Jade, her daughter. You already know my grandparents, my father Micha, and my wolf mate Caspian. Oh, and my fairy mate Thunder. My mother Catherine was murdered by Parisa in the cabin fire you investigated. She could have been a live today if you weren't so selfish." I saw and take off the necklace he gave my mother and toss it to him.

"I'm so sorry. (He drops on his knees and start crying.) I'm so sorry, my love is now dead. Please kill me, please. If she is not here, I don't want to be either." Howie says.

"Howie, you do still have a mate in the cells and that is where you will be placed with her. My mother loved you. You were her best friend and you tried to kill her mate. She told me millions of times she still cared about you and could understand your pain because she felt that loss when she found out Micha was her mate and not you. I'm sure she still cares about you while being with the Fairy Goddess." I say to him.

He looks up at me with tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry." He says and pulls out a needle and shoves it into his neck. I run over but I am not fast enough, he drops to the floor and eyes closed shut. He is gone. I guess his love for my mother was true to his core.

"Someone remove his body. Send him to the Fairy Goddess. Now to business." I speak. I mind-link everyone that I am Queen and Thunder and Caspian are Kings. I tell everyone Thunder will rule the kingdom while I deal with business at the Blue Moon pack. While Thunder, Caspian, and I are away to ally with bordering packs my grandparents will be acting Queen and King. We all go outside and find the land where we will build some homes for the rogues and the orphanage castle by the village we will build. We find a great spot and I command fairies and wolves to begin building handing them my plans on how each house and the orphanage will be designed. There are three surrounding packs besides the Silver Moon Pack which Caspian is the Alpha and The Blue Moon pack which Indro will become Alpha to. They are...

1. Dark Cloud pack – Alpha Talons

2. Grey Howl pack – Alpha Jared

3. Sea Green pack – Alpha Robbon

We will visit these packs within' the three months before I turn eighteen. Caspian father will take back the Silver Moon pack until Caspian and I have a child that will take over. Ugh! I am a Beta who just lost her mate to deal with. I know she was rude to my mother because she wanted my father as her mate but she doesn't deserve to live in a cell the rest of her life. I go to the cells.

"Beta, Howie killed himself once he learned my mother is dead. I'm sorry for the lost of your mate. Even though you think you should be with my father and was rude to my mother in the past I am going to free you. You know Caspian is my mate and your Alpha now so you can go back to your pack. Maybe, the Moon Goddess will give you a second chance mate. If you ever try and get close to my father or any of my family you will be put to death. I am not having trouble makers roam free any longer." I say and unlock her cell.

"Well, thank you. I'm sorry I acted the way I did. Even though Howie never showed me any love his death made me think about what I want to do with my life." Beta tells me.

"We are building a big orphanage. Would you like to work with children?" I asked her.

"I love children. I use to want to be a teacher but my father the Beat at the time told me no because I am Beta blood born." Beta tells me.

"Well, that is great then. You can help build the orphanage. There will be classrooms built inside to teach the children. Who knows maybe you can find a man who lost his mate too. I bid you luck." I say and show her the way to where they are building the orphanage.

I look at the time and I need to get back to my pups. I mind-link everyone to let them know I am leaving and then fly back to the packhouse to cuddle with my pups. I'm so glad Howie didn't want to start a war. Even if all the fairies were on my side, they would still have to do whatever he commanded them to do. I cuddle up to my pups and nuzzle their little necks to drift off to sleep.