Three Months Later

(SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT)

"Push Jade, Push Jareth is almost here." I hear Patches yells.

Of course, Vlamir is passed out. So, weak when it comes to me giving birth. Kaia is being a big sister and watching Indro for me.

"I can't something is wrong. If I push, he will die. You are going to have to cut my stomach open and pull him out." I yell back.

"Shit, your right. It looks like the cord is around his neck. Alright, I can do this." Patches says while grabbing a sharp knife. She cuts a long line across my stomach. I don't feel the pain. She reaches in and grabs Jareth by his small hips and pulls. She hurries to unwrap the cord from his neck. I hear is little cries. Marcia pulls out my placenta. Once she did my fast healing closed up the cut and it was like I never was cut open. I shift to Jasmine. She goes to eat the placenta and lick her pup clean. I shift back and start to breast feed Jareth. Vlamir wakes up and rushes to see Jareth.

"Wow! Finally, a son that looks like me." He says laughing.

"Vlamir, meet your son Jareth." I say kissing Vlamir forehead.

"You did a great job, Jazz. You're the best mother and lover." Vlamir says grinning.

"How do you know I did a great job when you passed out, again?" I say laughing.

"We keep that to ourselves. I'm an Alpha. Nobody, can know I pass out every time you give birth." He says pushing out his chest.

Everyone in the room laughs. I start to hear Kaia and Indro start growling. I look up and some girl just walked into the room.

"Sorry, I'm Maggie. I thought the room was empty so I can clean it." Maggie says.

"It is okay. No need to ever clean my room. I clean it myself." I say to her.

"I show you the rooms to clean." Vlamir jumps up and starts walking out the door with her.

Well, you know what. He can have her. I'm done with his bullshit. Everyone looks at me.

"He can have her. I have my three beautiful pups the Moon Goddess said I would have with him. Plus, guys, I have Thunder and Caspian. He will just end up in a cell with her. So, on todays agenda, what are we doing?" I tell them.

"Okay, everybody don't talk at once." I say laughing when nobody says anything.

They shake their heads and leave my room. I take off the covers and sheet and replace them with clean ones. Kaia is reading to both her brothers. I walk up to Jareth and touch his temple to let all the memories flow to his new born brain. I sit next to them just to relax and listen to Kaia read to her brother. I haven't really been able to just relax and be with them. In three more months, I will be eighteen. I was thinking about all the rogue attacks. I think they are only attacking to get food and things for their family. Since I have the power to sense if they have evil intents, I will be able to sort them out. Just thinking because these rogues are basically out there starving, they will do anything to help their family and dying to do it. I can only imagine all the children that are now with parents. I can't hold off any longer. There are too many lives being lost over something that can be easily fixed.

"Thunder, Caspian, we are going to talk to Howie tonight. There are too many lives being lost and children without parents to wait to complete my mother plans. We have so much to do. I'll deal with this pack and Vlamir on my birthday." I mind-link them.

"Finally, a little action." Caspian says through mind-link.

"Then we can finally be together. I'm so sick of being apart from you." Thunder says.

"Father, you will become Alpha of this pack until your grandson Indro is of age to become the Alpha. You will be Alpha the day I turn eighteen." I mind-link my father.

"Sure thing." Micha says.

I send then and my grandparents what I am looking at right now which is my three pups.

"Oh, my, you had Jareth. We can't wait to meet him. Aww! Look at Kaia being such a great big sister." My grandmother Laura says.

"Soon, we can be together without being afraid that a war will begin." I say to everyone. "I'm going to take a quick nap with the pups. We can take later. I love you everyone." I say and close the mind-link. I notice the pups fell asleep so I cuddle next to them and go to sleep.