Another Month Later

Vlamir has been kissing my ass all month long. I have a surprise for you all. I am pregnant again. Yelp, it is going to be Vlamir first son. Kaia already looks like she is a year old and is walking. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Maybe, it has something to do with what will be happening when I am eighteen and have all my powers. I have decided to mate with Caspian and Thunder tonight. Since, I am already pregnant they won't be able to get me pregnant. I need to mate with them so they can get my powers and start training with them. I'm not sure if we will be going into a war or what will happen when I turn eighteen but it is best if Caspian and Thunder have their powers and be trained on them. Vlamir has moved my room to the floor below his floor. His room is the only room at the top level of the house. My room has a balcony. Witch is great for me to fly out of. Vlamir also moved Vaness and Marcia to a room to share next to mine so they can be able to help with our children. Parsia has not showed her face around here. I guess since Howie came asking questions about the cabin fire she is trying to hide away. While I am telling you this, I am bent over Vlamir desk while he thrust his cock hard and fast inside of me. He is really enjoying himself. He told me he is so excited to have another baby with me. He said I will be the only female who is aloud to have his children. I pretend to moan every once and awhile and tell him to go faster. I just want it to end as fast as possible. He keeps licking my marking spot and I prey to the Moon Goddess that he does not mark me. That is for Caspian. Well, it wouldn't really matter if he marks me because Caspian can mark me in the same spot and Vlamir mark will be gone that is if Vlamir is not my second wolf mate. Just then Sen and Tyrion burst in the office. Vlamir growls and pulls out of me, throwing my clothes at me to get dressed. He just pulls his pants up.

"What the fuck are you to doing bursting into my office?" Vlamir yells.

"Maybe, we wanted to watch the show." Sen says. Vlamir growls.

"Nice pussy, Jazz." Tyrion says. Vlamir growls louder.

"Fucking shut your fucking mouths and tell me why the fuck you came bursting into my damn office." Vlamir yells.

"That damn Fairy King Howie is here and wants to ask more questions." Sen finally spits out.

I am going to have to tell Thunder to have Howie to stop his investigation. Vlamir tells me to leave because he didn't want Howie to see me. I go into the secret hiding spot that Patches showed me so I can watch what goes on in the office. Howie walks in.

"I'm going to get straight to the point. The female that was burnt to death had a daughter. Where is she at?" Howie asks Vlamir.

"She ran away about the time you showed up the first time." Vlamir tells Howie.

"Why did you and your mother not tell us about the child then? You know the child should have been taken to the counsel to be processed." Howie told him.

"My mother thought since her mother killed my father that the child could be used as a servant instead of being placed in homes in the counsel's system." Vlamir says.

"If we find out this is all lies you know what punishment you and this pack will get don't you?" Howie asks.

"Sure, I know. She is not here so you can get your ass out of my pack and leave us alone." Vlamir says.

"This is not over." Howie says and leaves.

I decided to mind-link Thunder.

 "Babe, you have to get Howie to stop investigating this pack. He will mess up out plans." I speak.

"I know. Don't worry I just message him. He will be busy for a while. We just got notices from three kingdoms that are requesting our help. They are being attacked and their homes set on fire. They don't know how but every time they kill off the rogues, they find that vampires are also helping them. They keep coming none stop. It sounds to me like the vampire want to be the stronger species and take over the world. Dad and I have been told to stay behind to help guard our kingdom and the prisoners." Thunder rambles off.