Sea Green Pack

I brought Kaia, Indro, and Jareth to the Fairy Kingdom to visit with their great grandparents. They can also play in the play room with the orphanage children. I need to get the Alpha and his family to bring them to the Sea Green pack. Today is my birthday and I have got the rest of my powers. I told everyone not to get me anything.

So, here we are looking like a human movie walking in slow motion into the Sea Green pack. Killing Parisa, the Beta, her father, and those warriors who helped murder my parents will be the greatest birthday gift in my life. Members of the pack are coming out to see what is going on. I sniff the air and none of them stink.

We come up to the packhouse and just walk in. There is a warrior guard there and he asks us what we want.

"I'm here to take this pack. The Alpha and his daughter murdered my parents. I'm here to give them their rightful punishment which is death." I say looking at the warrior through Jasmine eyes. He sees I have a wolf but he doesn't know I'm the fairy Queen.

"Who do you think you are to come in here and take over our pack?" He asked me. I sniff the air. He doesn't have any stinky smell so he is just being a good warrior. I shift into my fairy form.

"I am the Fairy Queen Jade, this is my fairy King mate Thunder, and he is my wolf mate Caspian." I look at him and some how Jasmine is still showing herself while I am in fairy form. That is odd. I guess because he can see I am basically in to shifter forms he pees himself and runs off. I follow the stinky smell of Parisa. To my luck everyone who is going to die today is in the Alpha office.

"Who the hell do you think you are..." The Alpha started to say until he looked up and saw me.

"I am the fairy, Queen Jade. Everyone in this office is to be put to death for the murder of my mother and her mate Alpha Seth. Warriors cuff them and take them to the center of the pack. They will die in front of their pack." I speak with my chin high.

"Parisa, you stupid bitch. You didn't tell me that the woman with Seth was the fairy, Queen. You put this pack in danger. Damn it! Why did I ever listen to you? You are power hungry just like your damn mother." Alpha Robbon yells at his daughter. With all the stinky smell in here I begin to question if Alpha Robbon is evil. I walk up to him to smell him. He does not have a bad smell.

"We also heard you were trying to go to war with the surrounding packs to take their territory." Thunder says to Alpha Robbon. The Alpha head shoots up and looks at his daughter.

"You were going to take my warriors start wars with other packs. Damn it! Did you use that damn witch to put spells on me again to do as you tell me? Queen Jade, please spare me. I will step down as Alpha for my daughters' crimes. I will become a normal pack member. I been wanting to retire anyways." Alpha Robbon pleads.

"Warrior Brice, release him. I will spare you. (I bring in the Alpha family that was taking over for this pack) Alpha Maddox her is going to be the new Alpha for this pack. Give him all the information on the pack and the pack bank accounts Alpha Robbon." I growl out.

"Yes, my Queen." Alpha Robbon says bowing.

"Take the others to the center of the pack square. I'll be there in a few minutes." I say to my warriors.

I watch as Alpha Robbon shows Alpha Maddox all the information on the pack. When Alpha Robbon showed him the pack bank account, I was shocked. This pack had money and plenty of it. From the looks on Alpha Robbon face I would think he didn't know he had this much money.

"How can you have this much money and your pack members look like they are starving except the warriors? The pack members houses look like they are about to collapse." Caspian asks Alpha Robbon.