1.

2007 - Spain
I just turned 3, meaning it was only a few weeks before Pedris  5th birthday. My brother and I were inseparable. We always sticked together and protected each other. He was my best friend, and I was his.

When our parents separated we obviously didn't know what that meant, but because our parents got in a  really bad fight that caused their separation, they wanted to live as far from each other as they could. And because our parents didn't want to live alone, they decided to each have a child.

I was with my dad. Not seeing Pedri for so long caused a very unhappy little Adriana. I was crying every day because I used to sleep next to Pedri when I was feeling sad. He was always my big protective brother who cared how I felt.

Growing up, I could do whatever I wanted, but when it came to my mum or my brother, my dad set some rules:
1. Don't watch his football games.
2. Don't stalk his or the social media of any of his teammates or paparazzi.
3. Never try to call them.

Sadly, I started to forget a lot when it came to my mum or my brother. I forgot what they sounded like, smelled like, and what their hugs felt like, and this was devastating for me.

My dad is a known business man, which meant that we had to travel and move every 6 months. I lived all over the world. But now, that he's getting older, we decided to stay in a very small town in Finland.

2022 - Helsinki Airport
15 years later, sitting at the Airport with my best friend talking about our future life. I graduated only a few months ago as the youngest of the class. I wasn't even 18 when I graduated even though my best friend was already 18,5.

Some people like to rest a few months after their graduation but I couldn't wait any longer to finally live my dream. It was my dream since I was 8. Being a sport business student. I looked for places a long time ago but I didn't want to leave Europe so university's in Asia or America or Africa didn't sound good to me.

Personally I liked the university's in Italy, England or Spain. Coming from Spain and loving the warmth, was England not the best option. Finally leaving Finland after 3 years of cold weather was like a reward, so I knew I want to be somewhere with warm weather again.

Spain or Italy? In my head it was always Italy, but my heart told me to go to Spain, to live my life like it never stopped their and maybe finding my family. Both university's wanted me, so the only thing I needed to do was to buy a flight.

Fuck it. That was my thought. Click. Omg.

„Omg Ely. I think I just bought a flight to Barcelona and I need to leave in like 2 days."

My bestie immediately bought the same flight. She didn't go to university but we wanted to live together after school since we were 15. So now, it was the time.

Flight 87D1R9 to Barcelona, Spain. Last Call for Boarding.

Shoot that's our flight, we totally drifted of in our thoughts. Running like idiots through the airport we luckily made it.

Landing in Barcelona, the warm air hit us. Ugh I missed this so bad. I

I didn't have any high hopes in finding my family. I didn't even know how they looked like, neither did I know if they even still lived here.

After finding a taxi to bring us to our apartment, we decided to feel like home and rested for the rest of the day. Tomorrow was my first day at work. I started with work before going to classes in uni. And believe it or not I was going to work at the FC Barcelona stadium. Wtf? Is this real life?

After finally going to sleep and waking up again at 7am, I got ready.

I wore some blue skinny jeans which perfectly fitted my body with a SKIMS Top to really define my body. I paired my outfit with some jeans Nike Jordan's. I did my makeup and gave my hair some beach waves.

I was super excited but felt very confident. Walking in the stadium I instantly met Victoria, also a newbie.

„Heyy", I said trying to begin a conversation.
She just gave me an up-and-down bitch look.
Well I guess, I'm gonna have to deal with a bitch but that's no problem, I know how to deal with bitches.

Walking some more I met Alba, a friendly looking woman, who looks like she's only a little bit older than me.

„Hi, I'm Alba. I'm here to explain you, what your job is for the next 7 months before going to your classes. I want you to feel welcomed and relaxed. Our boys can be so drama queens but also very charming gentleman's." I chuckled.

„I want you to sign this paper, and then come with me to show you around."

I signed the paper as she said. „You remind me of someone." She started.
„Really? Who?" When someone interrupted us before she could answer.

„Hey Alba, sorry to interrupt, we need help in the meeting."
„Sorry I need to go, you can look around alone if you want, if you get lost..., you won't."

I stood up and looked around. Pictures hanging on the wall. Trophies. And names of the player. I decided to read them when I heard a voice behind me.

„Sorry, no Souvenirs."
I got scared and jumped a little back.

„I am so sorry, I didn't want to scare you. I'm Torres, Ferran Torres. Nice to meet you."
„Don't worry Torres. I'm Adriana González. I started working here today but Alba left for a meeting and I want to look around."

His gaze softened when he suggested: „Let me take you around. It can be confusing in here."
I accepted and followed him.

1 hour later, back in Albas Office when she finally came back. „Oh great you already met someone from the team. Here's your contract, come back tomorrow at 8am to start your first day at work."
„Thank you Alba!" She left again. It was only me and Torres.

„I was the first one you met?" I nodded. „Well, would you like to come to our team dinner tonight? We celebrate a teammates birthday, well actually his birthday is the 25th but we already celebrate now. We go into a fancy restaurant so dress nice. 7pm. Imma pick you up when you give me your number."

I smiled at him before giving him my number, and saying goodbye. Well, that was a day. I still had plenty of time before going to that dinner, I mean it was only 11am. I decided to call Ely and see if she's awake. Luckily she already was.

I told her everything when meeting up for breakfast in a cute cafe.
„I feel bad for leaving you alone while I'm going out with footballers."
„Don't worry Adri, I found this really nice club imma go there tonight."

I laughed at her. Then I got a message from Torres to text him my address, which I did. We went some shopping afterwards to get me a nice dress for the night. I picked a red, short one with some black-goldish heels. We stopped at a restaurant to eat something for lunch, let me tell you, shopping is very exhausting.

Back at home I only had 2 hours to get ready, and that's what I did. I showered and did my hair again, just like in the morning and changed my outfit. Man I was feeling myself.

I got ready on time when I heard someone honking constantly. I said bye to Ely before going out.

„Damn Adriana, I only know you for a few hours but let me tell you you look..just..damn."
I laughed at his comment and thanked him before driving.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
This is my first chapter, I hope you liked it!