22.

as soon as my boyfriend got the text, he showed it to me.

„what should i do?" he asked.
„nothing. or respond "respectfully, i hope we won't see each other again."."

he looked at me, then on his phone.
good choice: he took the second option. i wonder if she's going to respond to that.

we forgot about that later and were ready to walk around. when we left, i send a message to sira to let her know that we will come back at maybe 6pm.

i love barcelona. it is such an amazing and beautiful city.
we walked around for 1/2hours before we got into the restaurant.

i booked a table for two in a private space with an amazing view. his presents were already there. i was very happy how the restaurant had decorated the table.

we sat down and ate at first. it was so good. the food. the view of the city. the view of my boyfriend. chefs kiss.

we finished our food and i gave him his presents: the clothes first.

he opened the box and found a few nike shirts and then the LV one. (ik it said balenciaga at first but i forgot abt the drama so we're just going to pretend i said LV the whole time).

„amor. why did you get me this?" he asked.
„why not? you don't like it right?" i said.
„no, it's not that. i love it. it's just so expensive. why did you spent so much money for me."
„because i love you." i said giving him a kiss.

the next present was the bracelet. i engraved our initials and the date we got together on it.
05 diciembre 2022
P.A.

he opened the box and had a massive smile on his face.
„that is so beautiful."

he immediately put it around his wrist.
„gracias amor. that wasn't necessary at all."
he said pulling me into another kiss.

we had some dessert and enjoyed our time together. it was already 5:30pm when we left the restaurant. i texted sira that we would be home in about 30 minutes.

we decided to walk again and it was super hot, let me tell you this. but we got home.

we took our shoes off and walked into the living room. everyone was hiding.

gavi went in front of me and actually got really scared when everyone was jumping and screaming surprise.

he turned around to me.
„you knew about this?"
„claro." i said getting pulled into a hug from my boyfriend.

he then went to everyone else, thanked and hugged them. we all sat on our couch and chairs in our living room and talked.

i was mostly with the girls that were there:
sira, ferran's girlfriend
abigail, ronald's girlfriend
natalia, raphina's girlfriend
alina, a friend of natalia and
mikky, frenkie's girlfriend.

it was so fun with everyone and i could see how happy my boyfriend was.

we decided to go to our boyfriends and everyone went to their boy. we were all just either hugging them, standing in front of them or sitting on their lap.
i took the last one :)

as i was sitting on his lap, gavi put his one hand on my upper thigh. he was holding a red bull in the other hand.
we had lots of snacks and drinks for everyone.

it was time to open some presents. he mainly got clothes or some champagne kinda alcohol. but the present from pedri was the best (besides mine ofc): the drinking game get legless.

if you don't know it, i'll try to explain it.
so basically, there are many cards and you have to do what it says on the card or take a shot. there are 3 level of "difficulty" or dirtiness/braveness if you know what i mean.