THANK YOU

THANK YOU!!!

thank you for 200k!!!!
this is so unbelievable. i am just so thankful for everyone of you!!

i want to thank everyone that has supported this book from day one, but also thank everyone new!! thank you for all of your votes and your comments that make me smile or laugh every time i see them.

i never imagined this book to get so much attention, but i thank each and everyone of you for this.

my 100k post was one month ago. 1 MONTH!! you guys are insane. 100k after only one month. thank you so so much.

a special thank you to _Athena__32 !!
she has always texted me after i posted my chapters. she always complimented my style of writing, as well as the storyline and every chapter. not only did we talk about this, but she has always given me advice, and i appreciate it so so much.
i am extremely thankful to get this much support and i love you girl!!

but not only do i love her, i love everyone of you readers too!!! you are the reason i'm writing this right now, and you are the reason that i'm happy right now.

i can't tell you how much i appreciate this. and not even 1000 of thank u's could describe how much i truly thank you.

chapter 33 coming out soon.

i love everyone of you!
xx