3.

Let me tell you, as soon as my brother left, the tension we had became even more. We sat on the couch again and talked for a while before we started going a little more deep.

„So, you have a boyfriend?" I chuckled.
„No, do you have a girlfriend?"
„No, I'm waiting for the right one. I don't want to waste my time with people I don't actually and truly love."

Damn that got deep really fast. I knew I could trust him and that he didn't lie to me. I didn't want him to feel bad, because he started looking down a lot like he's regretting something. So I put my hand on his to make him feel like he's not alone.

„I had a boyfriend once. When I was 16. He was my true love. Well that's what I've told myself but he surely wasn't. He was a narcissist. A very bad one. He always talked about himself, everything was my fault and talked to me like I was a piece of shit. One day I caught him cheating on me because I didn't want to lose my virginity yet. I confronted him but he denied everything and punched me."

I started to get teary eyes and my voice was shaking a bit. Gavi definitely noticed it and put his other hand on mine and moved closer next to me.

„Hey, it's alright, you don't have to tell me about him if it hurts you."
„No it's alright, I want you to know what has happened in my past. So, he started punching me really bad so I would get a blue eye and lots of bruises and bloody lips. The next day he would say that it was my own fault and I was just being delusional and that I tripped, which caused my bruises. I was so confused I didn't know what to think anymore. A few weeks later I wanted to confront him once again but this time, I wanted to let someone see what he would do to me. So I told my dad to come over and hide. I started confronting him and when he started punching me again, my dad came and hit him. That's when our relationship ended. After our relationship I needed therapy for about 1,5 years. And I'm truly happy that I know live here again, because I will be scared and traumatized for the rest of my life."

My story made him speechlesss. He pulled me into a hug and wiped my tears away before stroking my cheek. He kissed me on my cheek.

„Adriana, I would never ever do that to you, I want you to know that. If I were in your life earlier, I would have punched this guy until he couldn't even speak again."
I gave him a soft smile before cuddling into his chest.

„Please don't tell me you also had a psychotic ex."
„Luckily no, I just had a psychotic girl that was crushing on me. She was in my class in high school and started stalking me and sending me letters and stuff like that. When I graduated and got you know famous she started again with letters but I ignored it and stopped caring."
„It really relieves me that you didn't have a crazy ex. But let's change the subject otherwise I'm gonna cry even more."

I laughed over my pain, when Gavi noticed that it truly was hard to talk about my ex.

„Adriana..." he said taking my hands in his. „Look at me" my teary eyes met his his beautiful eyes. I didn't know what to feel. It was my brothers best friend. It would be so wrong to love him. More than a friend.

„I would never ever hurt you, and I want you to know that I really do have feelings for you, ever since I saw  you in that red dress yesterday. Some people might say it's too early to say that I already have feelings for you, but I really do have them. And I understand if it's too much right know, if you still want to recover from your psycho ex or if you want some time with your brother at first. But I want you to know, that I will wait for you. Forever."

Wow. That was really something. I wanted to say something or even kiss him so bad, but I couldn't. I needed some time with my brother and get over my ex. It was a really hard time.

I pulled Gavi into a hug and thanked him for saying that. I went upstairs and got a little ready, when Gavi came into my room.

„Hey, I hope it wasn't too much for you downstairs."
„No no, absolutely not. It was just the first time after therapy talking about my ex. But it's all good, thank you."
„You're welcome. Do you want to come to our training later?"

My heart started beating faster. And I didn't know why.

„Yeah sure." that was the only thing I said and gave him a smile before he left.

I got myself ready and put on some jeans and a jersey from Pedri.
A few hours had past and Pedri came back to change for training. He left a pink bag downstairs. When he came back he gave it to me.

„What is that?" I asked curiously.
„Nothing." he said and smiled.

It was a box with a necklace in it, with the letters P, A, G (Pedri, Adriana, González) which could also stand for Pedri, Adriana, Gavi but each version is cute.

„Thank you Pedri, I love it. It's so cute."
„Of course, but it's not everything, mi hermana."

I looked again into the box to find a ticket.
VIP Flight Ticket to the World Cup 2022 in Qatar

My jaw dropped.

„WHAT? You're kidding right?"
„No I'm not. And I talked with Alba about it. It's all fine, you can come with us. Today is our last training here, we leave tonight."

I smiled so bright and jumped onto him and hugged him. I think I thanked him like 300 times but I couldn't thank him more.

„What is going on here?" Gavi asked confused.
I stood up and let go of my brother and ran to Gavi and hugged him.
„I'M COMING TO THE WORLD CUP WITH YOU!"

He started to smile as well and hugged me back. I ran into my room at Pedris to get all my stuff I had there before driving to my apartment to pack my stuff. Ely knew what happens the past day. I told her everything. She was fine with me leaving for my brother, I was really thankful for having her.
I grabbed all my stuff and went back to Pedris.

I watched the boys training and was super excited the who,e time. I was like a 3year old jumping up and down.

World Cup, here we come!