25.

adriana's pov
the next few months were hard for me. university was hard for me.

my thoughts were fighting in my head.
should i drop out and just start to work? should i continue and make everyone proud?

constant pressure. but, from who?
i didn't know it myself.

my brother and my boyfriend were proud of me whatever i did.
my dad didn't talk to me for over a year.
and my mum, didn't hear anything from her.

right, nobody has put pressure on me. i was putting pressure on myself. the whole time. but i wanted to end it. right now. and that's what i did.

i waited for gavi to come home and tell him about it. he took so long to come home, or maybe i was just super impatient.
but the door finally opened.

„¡hola amor!" he said placing his bag on the floor.
„¡hola! how was training?"
„good. how was your day today?" he said coming towards me, sitting down next to me on the sofa.
„i finally did it. the pressure is over."

of course he knew what i was talking about. the amount of times i came up to him and complained, literally crying my eyes out about how hard it was for me. he and pedri were the ones encouraging me to drop out.
they knew how much i hated stress and pressure. everyone does.

„i am so proud of you amor." he said pulling me into a hug. „do you want to stay home for now or are you already looking for jobs?"

the answer to the question was easy. i wanted to work with him.
work at camp nou ended months ago, and i had returned to university. the job was great, don't get me wrong, but i want to be more in touch with the players than the computers and papers of every employee.

but how can i ask my boyfriend to get me a job there without it seeming like i was using him for a good job?
just. say. it.

„i thought about going back to camp nou, pero, not in the office anymore. i want to be more in touch with you and all the players, but i don't know if they need someone right now, so i think i might stay at home for now."

phew, another thing off my shoulders. but there was still something else:
our first anniversary.

i wanted to make it super special. there were only a few days left, and i wanted to make it unforgettable.

the problem was, that he has an important game the day after our anniversary, which means that we cannot stay long in a restaurant or something.

gavi's pov
i booked a table for our anniversary at a very fancy restaurant. it was very elegant and to be honest expensive, but only the best for my girlfriend. she wanted to go there for a long time now, so why not surprise her with it.

i already bought her a necklace with our initials, as well as a bracelet.
there was only one thing that was missing, right?

adriana's pov
on our anniversary, i woke up from lots of kisses. everywhere on my cheeks, neck, shoulders, forehead...

„feliz aniversario mi amor." my boyfriend said before i opened my eyes.
„feliz aniversario. te quiero." i told him turning around and facing him.

we laid in bed for a few more minutes cuddling and kissing each other awake.
we both got up and i went into the bathroom first. i took a full shower, did my skin care, face mask and hair mask. in the mean time, gavi was downstairs preparing some breakfast.

i got out of the shower and went downstairs, i was shocked.

the whole table decorated with hearts and some balloons. breakfast was ready, already on the table. in the middle of the table, a big bouquet of flowers, my favorite flowers:
white roses.