5.

The day has finally come. Their game against Costa Rica.

I did my makeup, my hair, put on some jeans and Pedris jersey as well as some red Jordans to match the jersey. I waited in the VIP Lounge for the game to start when I got an anonymous call.

„Hello?" I picked up but I didn't hear anyone.

I just hung up and didn't think about it. Finally, I heard the crowd cheering meaning that the teams finally came on the pitch.

Both Pedri and Gavi saw me and waved me, which I did too before singing our national anthem. The games has started and was really good. We made 7 goals!

Personally I liked the 5th Goal the most. Gavi scored his first WC Goal and dedicated it to me. I was honored and even started blushing.

After the game I immediately went down to the boys. As a Family member and worker at the FC Barcelona I was allowed to go into their cabin.

I jumped onto Pedri first before hugging Gavi tightly and receiving lots of Aww's from the other team members, including Pedri.

What the- since when does my brother support me getting a boyfriend? I mean we aren't together but maybe almost? Well....

„I'm so happy for you. You scored in your WC Debut. That's amazing Gavi." I said and couldn't stop smiling. I pulled him in for a hug again.
I felt his smile on my shoulder as he put his head on it.

I left the cabin and waited outside when I saw a stranger at the end of the hallway looking at the people outside and looking at me. Again. Again. And again.
Maybe it was a fan but it was very freaking creepy. He was dressed all black and hat a large cap on which hid his face.

Luckily Gavi already came out and put his hand on my lower back when he saw the man. He gave him a weird look before Pedri came out as well and we went outside. I drove with them back to the hotel.

We all got ready and I wore my black tight dress which made Gavi speechless. I obviously wore it today for Gavi because he scored today and dedicated it to me. I wanna provoke him a little. I wore my black and gold YSL Heels and gave myself some soft curls with a glam makeup look.

The boys were already ready and waited for me in the lobby. I took my bag and put all my makeup to touch up in there, as well as some important things. I left my room and went into the elevator.

When the elevator opened I saw Pedri and Gavi looking at me. Both of them smiling.

„Wow, you look so good.", came from a speechless Gavi.

I liked that he didn't use hot or something when complimenting me in front of my brother. Hot is something he could say when we were in a real relationship.

„Thank you, you look very handsome, you too Pedri." I said to them with a bright smile.

Before we all went to a restaurant we diced to take some insta pics. Gavi and I were the models, none of the other teammates wanted picture so we took our phones, our tripod and searched a nice background. The final product was this:

@adrianagonzález

liked by pedri and 495,097 othersview all 3086 comments@user0283637  is that gavi or am I trippin'?@pablogavira4life  new couple alert

view all 3086 comments
@user0283637 is that gavi or am I trippin'?
@pablogavira4life new couple alert

As soon as we reached our restaurant and sat down, I got an anonymous call again.
This time Gavi picked up.

„¿Hola?"

Nothing, not a single word, so he hung up again. We ordered our food and ate. We talked and laughed a lot. It was super fun with the boys and I'm very thankful for all of them.

All of a sudden Pedri stood up and said that me and Gavi needed to talk with him. Oh shit. Maybe the post was a bit too much for my brother.

I'm so sorry that I keep writing short chapters. Schools kinda busy lately and I'm also still sick which doesn't make it any better. Hope you enjoy this chapter tho.