7.

I took his hand and sat down. I gave him a quick kiss on his hand as well, to feel my appearance a little bit more.

„How are you?" I asked him with a calm voice.

„Actually good. I'm just happy that I didn't broke my nose for nothing. It was for you."

I was about to cry. Oop sorry. I wasn't about to cry, I was already crying. Again.

„You're literally the sweetest. I don't deserve you."

He took his hand out of mine and placed it on my cheek.

„Adriana. You deserve the whole world. But please be honest to me. Would you ever go back to your ex?"

I heard his concerning voice. I wanted to hug him so badly but I couldn't. He was still laying in his hospital bed. Poor boy.

„Of course not. He caused me so much trauma at such a young age. I don't want to live this again. I want to be happy now."

We smiled at each other and talked for a little bit more. He wanted me to go and get some rest. I said and I quote Please get some rest, otherwise your eyes going to be swollen just like mine after my nose job. Man I love this guy. He knows when I need some distraction. He knows when I'm not feeling good. He know how to talk to me an show to handle me. He knows me so well, even though we know each other for a short time.

The next morning I woke up with a million of messages and missed phone calls from Gavi. Shit. What happened? I called back but I didn't got a response. I immediately woke up Pedri to drive me to the hospital. He sat me off there and left for training.

When I arrived at the hospital he wasn't there. I asked at the reception if he left a note or a message where he had went. Nothing. I started to actually worry and panic.

I got out of the hospital when I got a call from him.

„Omg thank goodness your calling me. Where are you? I'm actually worried."
„What do you mean? I'm in my hospital room."

Then I got grabbed and someone put a tissue with something on it in my face. I started to see blurry and fell onto the ground.

The last thing I could remember was Gavi shouting my name through the phone.

The next thing I knew was, that I was in a very big, modern house. Don't know where. Don't know why. Don't know with who.

I started going around looking for something that could help me figure out where I am.

I found many pictures of Finland, many pictures of me which was super scary, as well as many pictures of Gavi in which his face is crossed out with a red x. Wtf.

This was super creepy. I felt like I'm in a very bad horror movie. I didn't like it at all. I searched for a telephone to call someone but I didn't find anything.

All of a sudden I heard a door. A scream. A punch. A Fall.

Holy shit. Where am I?

I looked down from the stairs and saw a girl around my age. She was beaten badly and was forced to do everything that man said.

Now it clicked once again. I was with my ex in here.

I prayed and prayed that my brother and Gavi would find me soon. Please.