13.

„Look it's really important so I wanna do this right now."

i started to get really nervous.

„pedri just say it. you can tell me everything." i wanted to comfort him but he kept looking serious which was weird since my brother always had a smile on his face.

„Thanks Adri. We just need to be quick before she finds out that-"
„What, who? What's going on here?"

I started to get annoyed. My brother was trying to be all mysterious while my boyfriend was standing at the kitchen door smiling at me.

„Okay." he said breathing in and out. „You're going to meet mum now. After 15 years."

Tears shot into my eyes and I fell into my brothers arms. I didn't know what to say. I haven't seen my mum since I was 3. My mum! The lady who gave birth to me. Usually the daughters best friend. I was so happy and so lucky to have my brother.

„Omg where is she?" I could not wait to see her.
„That's the thing that was so important Adriana."

I looked at Gavi who looked just as surprised as I was. His smile faded slowly. He walked over to us and looked at my brother.

„She's in the hospital Adri."

More tears shot in my eyes. God no! Please. Why is all of this happening? Why me?

„I want to meet her. Right now, let's go, I want to see her!" my brother held me and didn't let me go.
„She's in a coma."

I fell onto my knees. Aren't 15 years enough to separate a mum and her daughter?

I was laying in my bed for the next 4 days. Crying, eating, crying, eating, cuddling. That's it.
Life was sooo much worse than I ever imagined, and I'm only 18.

Gavi tried everything to cheer me up. Nothing really worked. I was happy for a few minutes before going back crying. 4 days straight.

The 5th day was a little better. I went outside with my boys and talked with them. We had a few weeks off of work after the World Cup. Thank goodness. I couldn't work right now.

Back at home I fell onto the sofa. Next to me: my boyfriend. I love him so much.

I rolled myself on top of him and hugged him. He hugged me back and watched some tv. I placed lots of kisses on his face and neck. When I finished, he did the same. That's what I needed right now. Just my boyfriend.

I was laying on top of him for about 20 minutes. We then rolled to the side and both fell asleep. I was super exhausted from crying the past days. And my boyfriend was the best to cuddle with.

I woke up an hours later. My brother sat on the sofa as well, watching a movie. Thank god he did not interrupt us this time.

Gavi was still asleep when I woke up. I kissed him on his cheek, cuddled more with him and let him sleep some more until he woke up 10 minutes later by himself.

„How long have you been awake for?"
„Just 10 minutes or so. Did I wake you up, love?" I asked him.
„Nah don't worry."

Our cuddle was always the best. We didn't want to let go of each other.

A few more days had past when I got a text from my boyfriend.
hola mi amore
be ready in 20 I'm going to pick you up
dress fancy
love you

Dress fancy? Oh god what did this guy plan?

Anyways, I didn't question it a lot and got ready. That was my outfit:

The last few days weren't the best for me

The last few days weren't the best for me. But today I felt super good, super confident and was excited what my boyfriend planned for us.

I waited for him to pick me up when he finally came looking handsome as always.

„Damn amore. You look so good." he said going in for a kiss.
„Thanks. You look so good too." I said kissing him.

I said my brother goodbye before we left and drove to a park. It was already dark outside and I started to get confused. Why were we in this park, at night?

He opened the car door for me and took my hand kissing it as well.

We went in the park, walking around, hand in hand. I saw a light in between the trees.
A cute little picnic.

There was a red blanket on the grass, as well as a big bouquet of flowers for me. White roses, I love white roses.
There were some snacks for us, as well as a small gift.

„Aw babe. That is the cutest thing. Why did you all of this?"
„Because you deserve this. You are the best girlfriend someone could ever only imagine. And the last few days had been super hard for you, so I wanted to give you this to make you feel like a queen."

I was literally screaming on the inside. This was adorable!

I opened the gift and saw a cute gold bracelet. It had the initials P,A,G and a heart on it. It was the cutest thing.

He wanted to help me put it on. When he did, he took off his jacket, revealing his bracelet: he wore the same.
Literal cuteness overload.

We ate some of the snacks and talked about life and our future. We already had plans together, that was for sure.
We started talking about baby names. Yep, baby names.

„Okay, if it's a boy, what would you call him?" I asked him.
„Pablo Martín Páez Gavira Jr.?" he smirked at me.
„Cute, but I'm being for real amore." I laughed at him.
„Uhm maybe...Adriano? Mateo? Alessandro?"
„I like that.", I said. „And if it's a little princess?"

Don't you dare saying Leonor! That kept replaying in my head.

„Amelia? Arianna? Kayla? I like a middle name too."

Phew. He didn't say Leonor.

„Yeah that's cute. I cannot wait to have kids." I said.
„I cannot wait to make you my wife."

I started imagining my dream wedding with Gavi. Uh, the best that could happen. I already planned everything in my head.

„Just tell me to get my nails done before you propose to me." I smiled at him to which he replied with a kiss.

we cuddled a lot. we watched the stars in the sky, just like we did the night we had our first kiss.

i never wanted to lose him. but i feel like i always get gifts and surprise from him and i don't get him anything. i need to think of something. something special to show him that he is the man i want to get old with, and that he is the man i want to have as the father of my children.