34.

time flew by so quickly.

the nursery was completely ready. our house was baby-safe.

the last thing on our list before he would arrive, was the last little baby party before we become parents.

that sound surreal to say. before we become parents.

i was 38 weeks. very pregnant. i was feeling much better. no more nauseousness, no more heavy mood swings. just so happy that i can hold him soon.

gavi was helping me where he only could. and it was adorable. he made sure that i was doing everything as careful as i could, and helped me with everything.

we wanted to have the perfect last get together with our closest friends.

we invited pedri and imara, ferran and sira, ansu, alejandro, and aurora.

gavi and i prepared the living room, placed snacks and drinks on the table but made sure that no one would had too much alcohol. we want that our friends will remember this day. 😐

i wore this cute outfit

i wore this cute outfit. (you can always change it if you want.)

gavi wore some shorts and a shirt i gave him, because we just wanted to keep it chill today.

i made a sleek hairstyle and did a soft makeup. we decided that all of them would come at around 5pm. it was now 3pm.

„¡AMOR!" i yelled hearing my fiancé running downstairs.
„¿qué hay de malo? (what's wrong?)"

i was standing in our kitchen. one hand on my belly, the other one on the counter to give me balance.

„he estado teniendo contracciones de nuevo. (i've been having contractions again.)"

i've been having contractions for a few weeks now, which is completely normal. that doesn't mean i'm going into labour, just that it's almost time.

but they felt awful. like hell.

gavi came and massaged me and my belly. if i'm being completely honest, it didn't make it less hurtful but it definelty let me forget the pain for a few seconds.

„gracias amor."
„cualquier cosa para ti. (anything for you.)"

i can't say how thankful i am to have this man on my life. and i truly wish that more men were like him. like a dream.

„lay down and relax a bit. i will prepare the rest."

that's exactly what i mean. the perfect example for a caring husband. wait - not yet. the perfect example for a caring fiancé.

i didn't want to get another speech about how important it is for me to relax myself and our son so i layed down on our sofa. you could look in the kitchen from their - and i did.

it was so cute how he prepared everything i had started, and how he did everything super carefully. that was another thing i loved about him. everything he's doing, he's doing it as carefully as he can. he takes his time to make it look super perfectly.

i took my phone and captured it. i made a video where he was doing the final steps. cutting a few more fruits and placing them symmetrically on the plate. he even kneeled down to look if it was even - i can't with him.

i posted that video in my story.
every women needs someone like him. get yourself a gavi.💙

not even after 5 minutes of posting it, i got so many comments.

gavi is the best.
you can't hate him, he's adorable.
you are so lucky to have him.

all of them were right. so right. he was the best thing that has happened to me.

-
gavi was cleaning up everything and we waited for everyone to come. the door finally rang.

all of them came at the same time, which was ... weird, but well - they were here.

we sat on the chairs around the table and started talking at eating. like always, it was the funniest time.

we listened to music and enjoyed our time together, just like we always did. but this time was different - it was the last time. or at least the last time before we would be having someone crying around.

„okay so i actually have a little surprise for you. i'm going to take it, it's outside. wait a minute." gavi said.

huh. what could that be? i was sitting there with a confused face, not having a clue at all.

when he came back,...the only thing i felt was shock.

„come inside man, i think she will be happy to see you again." my fiancé said to someone behind him.

i needed to look twice. or three times. or even more before i realized who was standing in front of me. and as soon as i realized i want to scream.

it was my ex. right in front of me.

i wanted to scream. i wanted to scream badly, but i couldn't. i wasn't making a sound at all, i couldn't.

he walked slowly towards me making my heart race, and as he was standing in front of me he was punching me. right in my belly, right in my baby.

my brother stood up walking towards me and taking my shoulders in his hands.

why were all of them so calm and fine with my abusive ex-boyfriend being in front of me again? and the fact that my fiancé brought him here, why was no one saying anything?

„this isn't real."

i was looking at my brother confused. still couldn't make a sound.

„adriana, this isn't real."

when it finally got me.

my brother stood in front of me, my shoulders in his hands softly waking me up.

„adriana."

i opened my eyes. relief filled my brother.

„my god, you scared me. you were shaking the whole time, i thought you were having an attack again."

„i'm sorry, i - i had a bad dream. where's gavi?"
„upstairs showing imara how your dyson works. she wanted to try it since her old one is broken. that alright with you?"

„yeah, yeah no problem."

-

the door opened and everyone came in. this time, for real.

i greeted everyone and we immediately sat down. we put some music on, talked about EVERYTHING, and just enjoyed each other's presence.

i tried to keep calm during my contractions. i had a few when we were all together but i took some deep breath's to relax.

„adriana, are you okay?", alejandro asked me.
„sí, just contractions. i'm gonna grab a glass of water, it helps a little."

i stood up carefully and went into the kitchen, when i thought about it.

i feel like this friend group would be the best one with a baby. they would love him like their own. they would always come over to play with him, or make him laugh at practice. i can only imagine the pictu-

„ADRIANA! I THINK YOUR WATER BROKE!"

AHHHH!!! TIME FOR A BABY!!!
this is chapter 34 out of 35, so next part will be the final part.

i hope you liked todays chapter. i'm sorry for not updating a little, but school was kinda stressful lately, but now i have a few days off due to carnival.

i would always appreciate your votes/comments!! thank you for your support and 210k!!!

ily.
xx