23.

tw: this chapter includes sexual content!

he lifted me up while i was still pressed against the door. and we were still kissing passionately.

i pulled back from our kiss to tease him a little. he opened his eyes and looked at me. i was looking at him, smirking at him.

he tried to pull me into a kiss again but i turned my head away from him.

„oh you are a tease." he said turning my face to him and pulling me back into the kiss before he went to my neck placing some hickeys.

he took me to our bed and put me down on the floor so i was standing again, not breaking our kiss. he started to slowly unzip my dress.

i helped him putting it off and helped him putting off his shirt. i pushed him on the bed and laid on top of him going in for a kiss again.

he put his shorts down and slowly pulled my underwear off.
„¿estás segura? (are you sure?)" he asked before i nodded and went in for another kiss.

he was looking for a condom and quickly put it on before we continued our kiss.

and then he - put it in. in me.
moaning our names. pure pleasure.

my hands in his hair the whole time making me feel a little bad afterwards. i probably hurt him. like a lot.

„are you okay?" he asked checking if i was alright.
„yes." i said before we kept going.
again, pure pleasure.

as soon as we finished we were cuddling in our bed. he placed his lips on mine before going down my jaw and my neck.

word cannot describe how i felt. just - so good.

we both quickly showered and went to bed. both of us falling asleep the moment we touched the bed.

the next morning i woke up a little earlier than my boyfriend. i got into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my skincare and did a sleek hairstyle.

it was 10am. we were getting picked up from aurora at 12. i let gavi sleep some more and did some breakfast.

standing there cooking, i felt some familiar hands wrap around my waist, kissing my neck and cheek.

„good morning amor." he said with his morning voice. i loved it.
„good morning. are you hungry?" i turned around to face him.
„a little bit. amor, just did so good, you know last night. i love you." he said hugging me.

when we have a long night ifykyk, he always makes sure i'm fine and gives me compliments. he is someone, that really respects me and the women's body. he knows what women are going through when they for example have their period or pregnant women when they give birth. that's also a reason why he wants to have kids when i am ready. because i am the one carrying it for the next 9/10 months of my life and because i am the one pushing a human out of me.
he always compliments me, how amazing and strong i am and that he will always be there for me whenever i need him. i love him so unconditionally.

everyone needs a partner like this. everyone deserves a partner like this.

we had a little breakfast together, not too much because we were going to celebrate in a restaurant.

we got upstairs and i did my makeup. gavi did his hair and changed into a shirt i got him as a present with some shorts and his jordan's.

i wore a summery dress with some small heels. i put all of my jewelry on and were ready.

aurora picked us up and we got to the restaurant. it was such a cute one. his parents picked it out ;)

„¡hola! ¿cómo estás?" i said walking in the restaurant meeting his parents already sitting at the table talking to pedri.
„¡hola! ¿bien y tu? feliz compleaños mi hijo." his mother said hugging gavi.