20.

i ran to her. we haven't seen each other for about 6 months.

„omg what are you doing here?"
„surprise!! i wanna spend time with my best friend again."

i hugged her and she hugged me. i missed this.

we sat outside for a few hours talking nonstop. we went back inside when i could tell that there was some tension in the room. sexual tension and it wasn't gavi and me.

you guessed it: pedri and ely.
wouldn't that be like the perfect thing if my brother and my best friend would be a thing??

they sat on the couch talking and i could tell by their looks that they would like to be alone.

i sat on the kitchen counter, my boyfriend in between my legs. we talked and kissed. cute right?

i told him that we should probably leave so we decided to go for a walk.

„guys, we're going for a walk. probably gonna buy some things too. do you need anything?" i asked them.
„no thanks hermana. we're good." my brother said don't even looking at me. their eyes were glued to each other.

we left and it was surprisingly quiet. there weren't as many paparazzis as usual which was very good.

he took my hand and we took an extra large way, just in case they needed loots of time ;)

we stood in front of a sephora. i can't walk past a sephora. i need to go in and get some makeup. gavi already knew how long it would take, so he prepared himself before going in. such a drama queen.

i got the charlotte tilbury contour wand, which i was dying to test out, as well as the flawless filter. i paid and went outside to my boyfriend who was already waiting.

„we can continue our walk." i told him smiling.
„let's go amor." he told me giggling at my happiness.

i loved walk like this. just the two of us.
we came across a bench in a field full of flowers. we needed to sit down and admire each other.

we said nothing for good 10 minutes after sitting down. we were just looking at each other.

because this field wasn't near a street or cars in generell, it was super quite. just the sound of birds flying and the nature.

„eres tan hermosa, mi amor." he said.
„gracias, te quiero pablo." i said before kissing each other.

i moved myself closer to him and cuddled into him. our view was beautiful. pure nature.

after a few minutes of cuddling, gavi stood up and picked a few flowers.

„amor what are you doing?" i asked.
„i'm going to make a bouquet myself, just for you."

i stood up and hugged him from behind.
„do you know that you're the cutest boyfriend ever?"
„i do know."

he gave me the bouquet and kissed me. i love this human. so so much.

we decided to go back home. we were gone for almost 2 hours, i think we gave them enough time, hopefully. i don't want to ruin anything. that would be traumatizing.

we got home and they were still on the couch - or again, i don't know.
i took my bag and asked my brother if i could have a girls talk with my best friend upstairs.

gavi went to pedri and had a talk as well.

we got into my room and sat down.
„spill the tea." i said.

she took a really deep breath and started:
„sooo, don't kill me. please. but, we kinda kissed."
„AHHHHHHH YES."

i was dancing like literally cause i was so happy.