29.

gavi's pov
my heart didn't only skip one beat. it skipped multiple.

i stood in the hallway for about 5 minutes just staring at the message.
ferran just texted me that they had an accident

i didn't even know what to do. i startet shaking.
joder. ¿por qué ella?

i pressed the phone button to call pedri. it started to ring.

„¿hola?"
i said nothing. i stayed quiet.

„¿hola? ... ¿gavi?"
„sí, estoy aquí. (yes, i'm here.)" i somehow only got these words out of my mouth.

„sé lo difícil que es en este momento. escucha, te recogeré y conduciremos al hospital y nos encontraremos con ferran allí. tienes que llamar a xavi y decirle que no vamos a ir hoy.
(i know how hard it is right now. listen, i will pick you up and we will drive to the hospital and meet ferran there. you have to call xavi and tell him that we are not coming today.)"

i agreed and ended the call. i immediately called xavi.

„¡hola gavi! what's up?"
„hola xavi. eh, ferran, pedri y yo,... no vamos a venir hoy. (we are not coming today.)" i said with a shaky voice.
„¿p-pero por qué?"
„sira y adriana. tuvieron un accidente." i managed to say it.

it went quiete. i heard a gasp. but i went quiet again.

„no hay problema, que no vengas, por supuesto. te deseo todo lo mejor, y realmente espero que todo vaya bien.
(it's no problem, that you don't come, of course. i wish you all the best, and i truly hope that everything goes well.)" xavi said before i thanked him and ended our call.

because pedri doesn't live that far away from us, he was here quickly.
i got in his car and we immediately got to the hospital.

„hola, uh estamos aquí por adriana gonzález. (we're here for adriana gonzález.)" pedri said to the women sitting in the entry.

„si. ella está en la habitación 309. (yes, she's in room 309.)"

we didn't hesitate and just went to the elevator. my nerves were going crazy. i was shaking.

we stood in front of the room. pedri wanted me to go in first. and i did.
then i saw her.

she was in this bed. connected to some kind of machines or something.
god. i didn't even know what to do.

she was sleeping, well that's what i hoped.
i sat next to her and took her hand. i looked over to pedri how was on the other side and prayed.

i was kissing her hand, hoping she would wake up. but she didn't.

minutes had already past by. pedri had left to find some water or coffee for us, and i stayed with her.

all of a sudden, she started to move. her grip tightened. a smile appeared on my face.
but then, her moving got into shaking. really bad, really fast shaking. some sort of shaking that wasn't normal at all.

it didn't stop. it looked like an attack or something. i didn't wait any longer and pressed the red button to call a nurse, and luckily a nurse came only few seconds later.