2.

When we both got out of the car, we were surrounded by paparazzi thinking we are a couple. We got into the restaurant and saw the whole restaurant only filled with the Barcelona Team.

I felt the gaze from lots of guys, started to whistle as soon as we entered, again thinking we are a couple.
„NEW COUPLE ALERT" was all we heard.
Both of us just laughed it of.

Then a guy stood up coming towards us. Torres hugged him and wishing him a happy birthday. I didn't hug him, obviously, but congratulated him.

„Adriana, this is Pedri."

We both just looked at each other. My eyes started to get watery.

„Pedri?" I asked, literally about to cry.
He nodded, also getting teary eyes.

We hugged each other for soooo long. I never ever wanted to let him go. I just found my brother again. I couldn't realize it.

We went outside for a bit and decided to shortly catch up before planning to go back inside and talking after the dinner. He wanted me to meet everyone.

I met all of his teammates before he went: „ And here's my best friend Pablo Gavi."

He smiled softly and had deep eye contact. Something happened in that moment but I didn't know what. He stood up, like a gentleman and kissed my hand. I blushed a little which caused my brother to quickly give me a seat. Still protective.

I sat across from Gavi, on my left Pedri and on my right Torres. It was the most perfect dinner I've ever had. Seeing my brother again after 15 years, meeting new people, and getting flirty with every teenage girls crush Pablo Gavi.

Gavi was super charming and super nice to me, welcoming me and treating me like the only girl on the world. But, he's my brothers best friend. I could never date any of the team. Imagine me breaking up with him, Pedri would "accidentally" throw him a ball in his face. No,no that wouldn't work.

After the dinner I could tell that most of the team were drunk, including Pedri. I guess we had to talk another time. Torres wanted to drive me home again, before I saw that I forgot my keys. Pedri mentioned that Gavi was going to sleep over at his and that a room is still free.

„Hey Torres, drive me to Pedris please."

He drove me, Gavi and Pedri to Pedris. Pedri sat next to Torres, while me and Gavi sat next to each other on the backseat. I could feel his gaze on me, I could feel the tension, the romantic and kinda sexual tension between us. 

When we arrived, Gavi got out and opened the door for me while I was reapplying my lipgloss. He smirked at me when he saw me do it.

We said goodbye to Torres and got inside the house. Pedri immediately went to bed while Gavi and I sat on the couch to relax a bit.

I took off my shoes and ugh it was relieving. I went to him on the couch and sat next to him. We started talking for a bit and got to know each other. He is such a nice human being!
We immediately clicked and had a connection.

„So, tell me about your story, you know with Pedri."
I told him everything. Every little thing, because I knew I could trust him.

„I'm so sorry, Adriana", he said, placing his hand on my thigh. My heart started beating so fast. Adriana, no, you can't. It's Pedris best friend. You only saw your brother once after 15 years you can't sleep with his best friend right after.

I gave him a soft smile before I put his hand back. We decided to watch a movie and watched Top Gun, but obvi the new one. Gavi didn't want to watch it because of Miles Teller but I convinced him to watch it with me. When the beach scene came on, he became so jealous.

„Why is every girl falling for him? I could do this way better!"
„Oh you could?" I asked obviously provoking him.

He stood up, unbutton his shirt to let me see his abs and stood next to him.
„Now, who's better?"

I acted like it was a really hard decision, when in fact I knew it was Gavi that looked 1000 time hotter.
„Maybe you look a little bit better. But I won't boost your ego once more."
He laughed and sat back next to me.

I became more tired every second, so I put my head on his shoulder, he put his head on mine and I started sleeping. I can't remember anything after that, I slept like a rock.
I woke up in a guest room without make up on. Did I take my makeup off? I was so confused.

I changed into grey joggers and a skims top and went downstairs. Pedri was making some toast and eggs, while Gavi watched some TV.

„Good Morning, sleeping beauty." my brother said hugging me.
„Morning boys, did anyone of you take of my makeup or did I wake up after the movie?"

Pedri shrugged when Gavi looked over to me and said: „I did it. I heard it was bad for your skin to sleep with makeup on so I took it off for you."

Suddenly, my heart felt warm. He cared about me, that was so sweet.
„Aww, thanks Gavi. That's really nice of you."
We smiled at each other before Pedri broke it.

„Ok I don't wanna be here when you guys have a fucking make out session so we can have breakfast and after that I'm gonna leave you alone."

Wow that shocked me. He didn't said anything bad? He said he would leave us alone? Since when does Pedri allows me a boyfriend? Back when we were kids, just weeks before our parents separation, Pedri made a contract with me that I still remember and always will:
2007
Okay Adri, repeat after me.
Pedwi why?
It is important Adri, I Adriana González. Say it.
I Adriana González.
Won't have a boyfriend until I'm 20.

Now, I'm 18 but he allows it. Huh weird. Anyways.
We ate breakfast before Pedri left, he said he needed to be gone since he's a busy man. I didn't bother asking him. Well, it was only Gavi and I then.