21.

i sat on the couch next to them.

„hermana. tell me what happened." pedri said clearly nervous.
i was nervous too. should i tell him? or not? i didn't know what to do. i just started talking.

„okay uhm - you know uh we took some shots and after a few i stopped but she kept going and took more and more, so i think you can imagine how drunk she started getting."

i felt a few tears coming into my eyes. i just felt so bad for my brother. he looked so happy when he saw her. it broke my heart telling him.

„we were dancing the whole time and you wouldn't have got us off of the dance floor, but i needed to go to the toilet. so i asked her if i could leave her alone because i didn't want to take her away from the dance floor, which i should have done."

both of them didn't say anything. they just looked at me. gavi got me some tissues, he could clearly see that it was something, i couldn't just say. it was hard for me. my brother didn't only lose a love interest, i also lost my best friend.

„i got back from the toilet, just like 5 minutes later, and i found her.. uh - kissing some guy. pedri i am so sorry. i know you liked her." i said hugging him.

he hugged me before he stood up.
„it's okay adri, it's not your fault. she messed up. i don't want to know anything more, i think i should go."
„no hermano, por favor. stay here for the night."
„no i'm good. see you tomorrow."

now the tears really got me. my head fell onto my boyfriends chest.

„i feel so bad. we shouldn't have gone clubbing." i cried.
„it's okay amor. now you really now what was going on in her head. people like that don't need a place in your beautiful heart."

i looked at him and got a kiss from him before we hugged and cuddled on the couch.

i changed and took my makeup off before i laid in our bed. my boyfriend was already in it waiting for me.

i laid next to him.

„do you think it was a good idea to tell pedri?" i asked him while he took the remote.
„oh yeah definitely. i think it was good to tell him right away. if you didn't tell him for a week or so and didn't tell him why ely wasn't going to come, he would find out otherwise which wouldn't be good. don't think too much about it, it's fine." my boyfriend said moving me closer to him.

he was right. it was the right decision to tell him but the feeling i had was 10 times worse because it was my brother.

we were watching some new show on netflix when i got a phone call. from ely.

„should i pick up?" i looked at gavi.
„yeah pick up, but put her on speaker. if she's trying to apologize, she can, but don't forgive her." he said.

i picked up the phone and pressed the green button.

„hello?" i started.
„adriana? heyy bestie! why did you left me?" she asked super drunk. i could smell her breath through the phone.
„i uh- didn't feel good. are you still at the club?"
„yeah i was having a make out session with this guy the whole time. by the way it wasn't cool that you just pulled me away from him."

i looked at gavi. don't know what to say.

„what should i say?" i whispered.
he shrugged. „say something to remind her of pedri."

„you know, i did it for my brother." i said.
„ugh you're annoying. always your brother, brother, broth-"
„no honestly, if you think you can talk about my brother like that, don't expect me to talk to you again." i said before i ended the call.