33.

we left the house and were shortly at pedris.

we came inside and were welcomed by an amazing dinner. honestly, i've never expected to see this from my brother.
„oh wow pedri. didn't know you were such a great cook."

„you know i can be everything. call me to fix your fridge, all of a sudden i'm a tradesman. call me to clean the bathroom, all of a sudden i'm a maid. wait actually no i won't clean the bathroom if you'd call me."

„so, when's she coming?" and with that, the doorbell rang.
i was extremely excited to meet her.

she walked in and was greeted by pedri kissing her cheek. she hugged him and i saw her rosy cheeks after the kiss.

gavi and i were standing in the hallway waiting for them to come. his right hand was on my waist and the left one rested on my belly.

„gavi, adriana. that's imara."

she really has these gorgeous eyes my brother talked about. she looked so sweet. hopefully her personality was the same.

„hi, it's so lovely to meet you." she said going in for a hug.
both gavi and i returned the hug.
„it's so nice to meet you too. you're so beautiful." i told her.

„thank you so much, you too. you look so pretty with the little belly, congratulations. pedri already told me how excited he is, and what happened after that. i'm so sorry."
„god no, don't apologize. everything's alright now, that's all that matters, right?" i said looking over to my fiancé. he nodded.

we made our way to the table and sat down.
my pregnant-ass was starving so i immediately started to eat.

we talked a lot, like we didn't even stop. we always found a new topic to talk about, which made me super happy.

„so, imara. tell us a little bit about yourself. pedri already told us a few things about you and about your date but i'm sure this dumbass forgot something."

a soft laugh came from imara.
„actually - no i just better don't say anything."

„so i feel like i should do a full introduction so, my full name is imara carolina pérez, and i'm 21 years old. my birthday is june 4th which makes me a gemini. i was born here in barcelona but both of my parents are from greece and came here about 23 years ago. uhm i have two little siblings, a little sister and a brother, twins. both 12 years old. i am a model, mainly runway but i also do cover-shoots. so yeah."

„are you also into football?" gavi asked making pedri nod proudly.

„sí. my father was into it for a long time. i mean he still is but not as much as before. he has some of the older barcelona jerseys in his office."

„how nice. how did you and my brother meet? i only got the dry in a club a few months ago answer."

„yeah, pedri and i really met at a club a few months ago, i think it's about 9 months ago or so."

„9 MONTHS??" my fiancé and i said at the same time.

„you didn't tell me for 9 months? i'm your sister!"
„i'm your best friend!"

gavi and i looked at each other before looking back pedri. a grin formed on his lips.

„surprise."

the pregnancy mood swings kicked in and now, i just wanted to punch him in the face.

i went into the kitchen when i heard that someone was behind me.

i placed the plates on the counter and saw imara.
„hey, adriana - uhm, can i ask you something?"
„uhh, yeah sure."

huh? what did she want to ask? i became nervous.

„how am i doing? you know like with pedri i just- uh, i just don't want to mess up. adriana, i really like your brother and my last relationship didn't end well so i don't want that to happen again."

my heart felt warm. it felt like we know each other for so long. she opened up to me, even though we've only known each other for good 2 hours. but that didn't matter. when it's about love, it doesn't matter.

before i spoke, i took her hand to let her feel safe.

„you are doing so good. and i truly mean it. when i met my fiancés family, i was super nervous, but the nervousness was unnecessary, because i got a lot of compliments that made me feel safe, and i want to do the same to you too. the nervous feeling is normal, but in our family, everyone is welcomed. you are amazing, truly from the inside and outside. just be who you are, because that's the girl that my brother fell in love with. and that's the girl, our family is going to love."

not gonna lie, i felt like a therapist, but in a good way.

„thank you so much adriana. i am so glad that i could talk to you."
„of course, you always can. and if my brother is being a total ass, tell me." i said chuckling the last part before pulling her into a hug.

„and you are going to be the best mum. your little boy is so lucky."
my smile grew. „thank you." i told her tightening the hug.

we went back to gavi and pedri and sat down next to them.
„what took you so long?" pedri asked.
„girls talk." imara answered smiling at me.

this girl honestly was the perfect one for my brother and i hope he doesn't take that long to ask her. and he didnt.

2 months later, pedri asked imara to be his girlfriend. y'all his single era is over.

i am now 8 months pregnant. the birth is coming closer and closer.

if you would've asked me 3 months ago how nervous i am, i would totally say 1000, but now i'm not nervous. like at all. the only thing i feel is fear.

we finished the nursery for our little boy. some of the walls were white, and some were in a very nice grey tone. he had all his furniture and a lot of toys. mainly footballs.

his closet was already filled with enough clothes, and a lot of jerseys.

some said: gavi 2.0 which i think is adorable, but also papa or his name.

the last things we needed or wanted to do, was to put his name on the nursery door with some letters.

we bought some wooden letters and decided to color them since the beige color of the wood too boring.

„which colors should we use?" i asked gavi.
„amor, ¿de verdad? claro, azul y rojo.
(amor, are you for real? of course blue and red.)"

his answer made me chuckle and we started to paint the letters. it didn't took too long, which was good.

i got hungry and the mixture of that with my pregnancy mood swings and impatience just meant the hell for my fiancé.

we put the letters outside and let them dry but they were dry within a few minutes.

gavi got them back inside and glued them on the door.

we were looking at his perfect name, and that was the moment we completely realized that it wasn't that long until he was here.

our cute little boy.

heyy everyone!
i'm so sorry that you had to wait so long for this chapter, and that this chapter is kinda boring but school has been so hard right now.

this story is really coming to an end. i'm planing to do this story until chapter 35, which means that there will be 2 more chapters. but like i already said, a new story is coming soon.

thank you for all of your support!!
xx