4.

I wasn't allowed to fly with the team, because the family flew with another plane, so we had to
separate at the airport. I hugged both my brother and Gavi and prayed for them to land safely before I went to my gate. I was the only one out of my family to fly and support Pedri, as well as I was the only friend for Gavi to be there.

After a very long flight and really bad jet lag we made it to our hotel which I thankfully could share with them. My room was next to Pedris and across from Gavis.

We all started unpacking first before going downstairs to see the city, Doha. It was so beautiful and freaking hot. But after all these years in Finland, I needed some of this warm air.

We decided to walk around and find a good restaurant. I wore some short joggers and a jersey from Pedri.

We found a good steak house and decided to eat there. It was so delicious. 10/10!

We started walking around some more when we found a really big mall and decided to go shopping. I still needed some clothes if we wanted to go out at night, which meant wen'ges to find me some dresses and shoes.

„Let's go in here." my brother suggested.
„Pedri, this store is so expensive we can't go in there."
„Adriana, we literally found each other again after 15 years, and now I'm a football player and have enough money to buy you everything you want. If I could I would buy you the world. You are my little sister. I would buy you anything, I don't care about the price."

How am I so lucky to have this brother? I hugged him.

„Thanks hermano. Well if you say so, let's go in there."

I picked out a few and tried them on but nothing clicked yet. Pedri and Gavi waited in front of the changing room to rank my outfits out of them. For now I didn't get anything higher than 6.  Until now.

I came out with a black short tight dress, which perfectly defined my hourglass body.

„As your big brother I would-"
„1 Million out of 10." Gavi shouted. I laughed.
„Wow Gavi, do I look so good?"

He didn't even answer anymore, he just looked, no sorry, stared at me.

„Hey hey, I don't want to be an uncle yet." Pedri said punching Gavi jokingly.
„So as your brother I would give you a 8.5."
„Fine. We are gonna buy it." I said turning around to get changed again.

I was still a little red from Gavis reaction but I tried to play it off.

In the next store I bought 4 more dresses. All short and tight. One red one, one in white, one in a dark blue and one in purple. The next thing we're shoes. I wanted to pair of shoes I absolutely adored.

„I want these and these." I pointed at the black Versace heels, and the black and gold YSL heels.

„What a successful day!" I said happily.

Both of them gave me a soft smile.

A few days have past in Qatar and it started to get boring without the boys. I was either all alone in my room in the hotel which honestly was just such a mood killer, or all alone walking around the city. The guys had training basically all day, and at night they were super exhausted. Understandable. I didn't want to go party alone so I just stayed in my room. They had each other to talk but I was all alone, well thats at least what I thought.

I'm sorry that this part is kinda short, the next ones gonna be longer. Enjoy!