8.

TW: Mention of r@pe

I tried everything I could to be quiet. I didn't want them to hear that I was already up.

I did my best to not start panicking. I kept looking around and tried to find a windows oe something to escape, when i bumped into a strong chest.

„Hello my love. Long time no see huh?"

Anger started in me. I wanted to punch and insult him so bad, but he'd probably punch  me back and do other things with me. I'm pretty sure.

„I missed you very much." he told me looking at me with a smirk.

„What the fuck. You psycho. Why am I in here? Where's my phone? Where's my brother? And where is Gavi?"

He started laughing.

„Why do you care where this Spanish baby is? He is bad for you. Your Pablito deserved what I did to him."
„You are bad for me!" I yelled.

„Yell at me one more time and I swear I will kill you."

I managed to hold back my tears and went somewhere else in the house.

Luckily I had my Apple Watch on. I clicked on the phone button to search it when I luckily found it in a box.

I went through my phone when I saw that my whole phone blew up. Missed calls from my brother and Gavi and lots of messages.

All the other teammates tried to contact me as well. I got a message from someone sending me a link from the news.

Barcelona - Football Star Pedri's Sister went missing!
Please contact +0938 92924413 if you know something.

I didn't want to click on the link and read the text they wrote about me. It made me so sad.

I wanted to text my brother but none of my messages sent. I wanted to cry so bad.

I sat into a room, when all of a sudden...

„Now you cannot go anywhere."

The door is now locked. I'm trapped in here. Oh no.

I kept trying to contact everyone I could, it it didn't work. It just didn't work.
I started crying out of fear. What if I would never see my brother again? It was hard enough to lose him for 15 years. I don't want to go through this again. As well as I don't want to go through the hard time with my ex once again. Now in this room, my fear of him hurting me once again got bigger and bigger.

And then there was Gavi. The most precious boy on this world. I didn't deserve him. What if I don't see him again as well? Like ever. I didn't tell him how I really felt about him. He wanted to wait for me, and if I don't come back, ever, I don't want him to wait for me. I want him to be happy. From the bottom of my heart. I pray.

I was crying and crying. Didn't took a single break. I think I sat in their for about 2 hours when the door opened once again. This time, an unfamiliar face opened it.

„Hey, don't worry. Imma get you out of here."

He looked very concerned and scared as if he was scared that my ex would hurt him as well.

He took my hand and helped me get out of the corner I sat in.
He slowly helped me walking down the stairs. When we heard someone standing up.

Oh no.

We ran up the stairs again before he grabbed me. He, as in my ex.

„Oh no. We are not saying goodbye yet, love."

„CONTACT SOMEONE, PLEASE", I yelled to the other guy that helped me before I got pushed down the stairs.
I was unconscious.

I woke up in a bed. My legs and hands were taped to the bed. I started crying.

„Oh no, no, no, no, no, noooooooo. Now I lost my virginity to my ex even though I never ever wanted it. He won. Once again."

I broke down.

He opened the door.

„Oh your awake. No, I didn't rape you, yet."

I broke down once again before he left the room. I was still trapped in this bed.

I felt unbelievably disgusting in this situation. I wanted my brother or anyone to be here right know.

I started screaming. Deep down from my soul.