eight

Today Spain would go against Costa Rica. Julia ate breakfast together with Declan, Mason, Ben and Raheem. The hotel food was quite good for their surprise. The buffet had everything. From typical british breakfast, to american breakfast but also many cultural food from asian countries.
They were talking about several topics. Jules would tell the others random stories from her childhood with Jack. Mason, Declan, Ben and Raheem would listen and laugh here and there. Julia was enjoying her stay with all of the boys, already thinking about the time after the worldcup, when she would fly to Barcelona again with her Spanish friends.
Suddenly Jack and Phil were entering the dining hall together, sitting down next to them. Jack was looking at Julia with a stern look, which then softened as he talked to his friends. Jules was giving Phil a inquiringly look, indicating to ask what was wrong with her cousin.
"We'll talk later." Phil mouthed visibly to her. Julia was fine with that and shrugged it off for now.

"There are our seats!" Julia said to Phil. They were getting seated in the stadium where Phil played not so long ago.
"So, who do you know of them?" He asked curiously as the game was about to begin.
"Hm I know Eric Garcia, Jordi Alba, Alejandro Balde, Sergio Busquets, Pablo Gavi, Pedri, Ansu Fati and Ferran Torres personally, since they all play at Barcelona." She explained.
"I used to play with Ferran together in City, before he came to Barcelona."
"That's great! We should talk to him then after the match." Jules said, smiling from ear to ear. Phil instantly smiled as well. He couldn't help but to feel happy too.
"What was wrong with Jack this morning?"
"He talked to me about all that what is happening right now." Phil answered her question honest.
"You mean what happened in the groupchat right?"
"Yeah, he asked me if there's something going on between us."
"Was he mad or anything?"
"Nah, he wasn't. He was just serious and stuff. He said he rather had someone dating you, who he knows, than someone he doesn't."

Julia was sure that Spain would win, but not that high. Her and Phil went to wait for her friends in front of the changing room. Ansu, Pedro, Ferran and Pablo were surprised to see their friends waiting for them.
"Well played guys!" Jules congratulated them as she was hugging everyone. Phil greeted them as well, starting a conversation with Ferran to catch up on some things.
Julia was telling the others about her time in England. To Pablo, Pedro and Ansu it sounded like she had a great time in England, but they were happy to have her back in Barcelona soon.

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

liked by sefutbol, jackgrealish, pablogavi, judebellingham and others

julesgrealish had fun watching the game❤️💛

philfoden no credits for taking the picture?🙄
julesgrealish no😁😘

pedri thank you for coming!
julesgrealish anytime😙

user68 impatiently waiting for Julia and Phil to get together 🥸
jesselingard what I've been telling y'all all the time 🙄