twenty

Saying goodbye to her cousin and her boyfriend the next morning was harder than Jules thought it'd be. She drove them to the airport again, giving the team accompany until they had to go to the security check.
She hugged Jack tightly first.
"Don't do anything stupid, like always. If there's something wrong, give me a call. I probably cant even do much about it but anyways."
"I'll do." Julia reassured him laughing. She also said goodbye to their teammates and they began to go to the security check. Lastly, she hugged Phil as well. He was the last one to go through the check, so he would have more time to bid a goodbye.
"I'm going to miss you." She mumbled into his chest.
"I'll call you every day. I promise you it's not going to be long until we see each other again." He answered, giving her a quick kiss on her temple.
"I love you Jules." He said hugging her the last time for now.
"I love you too." She smiled letting go of him. The brunette girl watched them finish going through the security check and waved them again before they left for boarding.

Weeks passed. Julia was very stressed because of work, which wasn't a obstacle to stay in contact with Phil everyday. Sometimes it was hard to find time where they both would be free, but they managed it pretty well. They neither made their relationship official yet, neither did they tell anyone of their friends yet. But they planned on doing so soon. People on the internet are suspicious all the time anyways.

eminem

did you eat already?

had omelette for breakfast
and then a Frappuccino
on my way to work

tell me when you eat smth for lunch
you can call me anytime btw

Don't you have practice today?

Got a little cold
that's why I'm skipping today

rest well love
I'll call you once I'm done with work❣️

After Julia's shift was over, she got into her car, driving to her home. She quickly changed into more comfortable clothes. Sitting down on her couch, she called Phil.
"How are you doing?" She asked him.
"I just have a sore throat and I cough a lot, otherwise I'm good." He answered her.
"Have you already made yourself some tea? Put honey into it." Julia suggested, which Phil eventually did.
"How's work?" Phil asked his girlfriend curiously.
"Quite stressful. They want me to create another series of content when I just finished one. I do not have a idea what it could be about though."
"I'm sure you'll find something good, like you always do."
"Thanks Philly."
"Valentine's day is soon." Julia said, changing the topic.
"I'm sad we can't be together on that day."
"You're right, though I don't understand why anybody would invent a whole day for something they should do all the time. Why should I show you my love specially on one day, when I do it every day anyways?" Phil questioned.
"I get what you mean. I guess it's just kind of a tradition and it's nice to get some chocolate or flowers." Julia chuckled, which made Phil laugh along with her.