ten

eminem

are you at the hotel yet?
take a uber or smth
text me when you're there

I'm alright
your parents took me with them
we're like at the parking lot rn

good
we'll be there soon
did you enjoy it?

phil you said you wanted to celebrate
so do that okay??
we can talk later😘
I want you to have a great time

getting bossy now?
I'll stop by your room later🫶🏼

Jules was casually on her phone, scrolling through social media. She already ate dinner. Making herself comfortable, she was wearing a oversized shirt and sweatpants.
After some time the players got the the hotel. Phil quickly went to his room, leaving his bag there. After that he went to Julia's room, knocking on the door like every other time.
"It's open!" She answered loudly enough for him to hear.
"You should lock your door. What If I was a random man barging in your room?" He lectured Jules as he entered the room. The brunette girl chuckled lightly and made place on her bed for Phil to join her.
"I knew you were coming."
"Still." He said, laying down next to her. In the background were some noises from the tv.
"How did you enjoy the game? Did you see my celebration? Did my parents tell you anything embarrassing for me?"
"I really enjoyed it. Of course, I saw your celebration. It was very sweet. And your parents didn't tell me anything that would be embarrassing for you, don't worry!" Julia answered all his questions laughing. Phil laughed along.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?" She asked, to which Phil agreed to. They were searching for a movie for some minutes until they agreed to watch a random action movie.
Julia was watching the movie intense, until she looked over to Phil, who already drifted off to sleep. She figured out that he was already pretty tired after the game. Don't knowing what to do, she stopped the movie and searched for her phone.

gareth's children

jules
anyone up?
I may need some help
hellooo?😄
I know it's late but why are ALL of you sleeping
or ignoring me🙄🙄
okay
forget about it guys😑

Jules put away her phone again and just decided to go to sleep. She didn't want to wake Phil up. It didn't took long for her to fall asleep.
Phil was the first one to be awake. Not because he woke up naturally, he woke up because of some noise. It was Julia's phone ringing. Not thinking about it, he just answered it.
"Julia are you alright? Your messages from last night worried me." Jacks voice was to be heard.
"What do you mean? Julia is alright."
"Phil is that you? Why do you have her phone?" Jack asked confused. He could hear some other voices in the background gasping and laughing.
"Wait, where are you? I'll explain everything to you."
"You better do. We're outside at the pool. It's already 1am."

Phil hung up the call. Looking over to his right, he saw Jules, who was still sleeping. Carefully, he woke her up. She was confused at first, but then remembered what happened yesterday.