seventythree

"What do you mean exactly?" Julia followed him to the bathroom, where Phil started to brush his teeth.
"We're going on vacation. The flight is at 5am, so you should hurry a bit." He answered.
"What? Now? You said you would tell me before? I haven't even packed anything!"
"Don't worry love, I already did that for you yesterday when you went grocery shopping. I planned every single detail, alright? You just need to pack your essentials like your phone, charger and stuff like that."
"You're really something else." Julia chuckled, starting to get ready.

"Ready to leave?"
"Yeah, I think I have everything." Julia responded to Phil's question. He carried their two suitcases outside, while Julia called an uber, to take them to the airport.
"Could you tell me where we are flying to?" Julia now asked curiously.
"So impatient, aren't you? We're going to the Maldives." Phil finally told her.
"Really? I'm so excited." She answered happily. Phil smiled upon seeing her so excited with beaming eyes.
"That's gonna be a long flight though." She added.
"You can get the rest of your sleep then."

Again, Phil got recognized at the airport. He took some pictures with his fans before sitting down at their gate. He really did plan everything. They were there at the perfect timing, not too late but not too early. Of course the coincidence also played a part of that.

Phil, for some reason, booked first class seats for them. It was not something necessary that Julia would've needed, but if he wants to spend money on that, she's not going to complain. He had enough of that anyways. At least the two had more space now and would get some decent food. Hopefully.

Killing time was really annoying. They slept for some hours, then listened to music or watched some movies until the plane landed. Julia definitely was not wearing the right clothes for the tropical weather. It was already too hot in the airport. If only Phil told her earlier, she could've prepared better. Someone from their hotel got them and drove them there. The two checked in and went to their room immediately. Well, it was rather their own little house in the water.Exhausted from the flight, Julia jumped on the huge bed. Phil probably could not have booked a better hotel. It was beautiful, connected with a huge hotel facility, where they could eat breakfast, lunch and so on.

The couple relaxed a bit before going to eat dinner. The hotel had a huge variety of every food possible. Julia didn't even know where to start at.
"Do you like it so far?" He asked.
"It's really great! I don't know how you come off with such amazing surprises all the time." She answered honestly.
"How can you top yourself all the time?"
"Hm I don't know." He shrugged with a thin grin on his face.

philfoden just posted on instagram!

liked by richarlison, garnacho7, masonmount, declanrice and others

philfoden surprised her 🫶🏼

user201 cutest couple

masonmount 🤭🤭

julesgrealish I LOVE YOU
philfoden more

jesselingard 🚢🚢🚢