sixtytwo

Julia's flight to Paris was pretty normal. It only took the plane about a hour and half to land again. The brunette girl hadn't had much luggage with her, since she isn't staying that long. She took an uber to the hotel, Phil sent her before. It wasn't that far away from Paris Saint-Germain's stadium.
Though, she had some troubles checking in. The receptionist didn't believe Julia, that she was Phil's girlfriend, so they called him and he had to come to verify that Julia wasn't lying.
It wasn't a bad thing, that the receptionist didn't trust Julia, since everyone could pull a move like that, but it was also very annoying for the couple.
The two went back to Phil's hotel room. He carried her stuff while listening to Julia, how her flight went by.
The brunette girl quickly changed before they had to leave again. Phil was already done and was just waiting for his girlfriend to be finished.

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

liked by jackgrealish, juliaanalvarez, judebellingham, k

liked by jackgrealish, juliaanalvarez, judebellingham, k.mbappe and others

julesgrealish 💙 philfoden

user38 I want a relationship like this👆🏼

mancity 😎👏🏼

riyadmahrez26.7 rocking it✌🏼
julesgrealish thanks😁

reecejames the betrayal

Julia found her seat pretty fast. The game started soon after both teams warmed up. No one scored a goal in the first half. During the halftime, she got herself something to eat and drink. Even some City fans recognized her and asked for pictures. Julia gladly talked briefly with them, before heading back to her seat. The game ended with a draw. Kevin De Bruyne scored for Manchester City, while Kylian Mbappé scored a goal for PSG. Like always, Julia waited for her friends. Phil hurried with changing and was the first one to be finished. Jack quickly following him after.

"You guys played really good today." Julia said as she hugged her boyfriend and her cousin.
"Thank you for watching the game." Jack responded. He left early though, when some of the others were also done.
Phil and Julia proceeded to talk a bit about the game, until some PSG players came out of their changing room. Two of them being Lionel Messi and Neymar. Neymar greeted Phil and talked with him shortly, while Lionel catchend up with Julia quickly. He was always so humble, that's what she liked about the star footballer. They both talked about them missing Barcelona. Julia was so absorbed in the conversation, that she almost didn't recognize Mbappé and Hakimi joining the four of them. Julia was taken back by surprise a bit first. They were overall friendly though, asking the brunette girl some questions about her work and her relationship with Phil. However, Phil and her had to leave after some minutes and had to get back to the hotel with City's other players.

gareth's children

mase
uh guys
has anyone seen
Estelle's instagram story?

dec
no

trent
Why would we?

mase
y'all better check this out 😬

chilly
I'm confused

marcus
I think she really hates Julia now

jude
I don't want her seeing that I watch her story

jules
what do you guys mean?
I can't even see it I'm still blocked

jlingz
you better have a good explanation now jules 🤨