fiftysix

"Get your ass up Julia!" Phil said a bit louder, trying to get his girlfriend out of bed.
"We're leaving to Wembley in thirty minutes."
"Five more minutes please." She answered mumbling. Phil shook his head before he got an idea instead. He took a little empty water bottle and went to the bathroom, filling it with cold water. He quietly got back, splashing it onto the sleeping Julia. The brunette seemed to be confused at first but then proceeded to look at Phil like she was about to murder him.
"You'll sleep on this side today, Foden." She said getting up. The bed was now completely drenched on one side and she was sure that it wouldn't dry as fast.
"C'mon, don't be mad now. I've already packed all the things you'll need for you."
"Thanks." Julia smiled a bit, even though he just woke her up the worst way possible.
While she put on some make up, to at least not look dead, Phil brushed her hair so they won't be late.
"Can I try braiding it?" He asked her, Jules shrugged.
"If you want, sure."
It didn't took him too long and looked decent. A bit messy but not that bad, so she just went with it. The two quickly grabbed their stuff and went outside, where some of the others were already waiting. Everyone got into the bus, which soon drove off to the Wembley stadium.
The drive was more chaotic than Julia thought it would be. Jack was extremely hyped for the game, listening to music loudly. Some were discussing game strategies with Harry in the front, some others were sleeping. Mason got the great idea to draw silly faces on them with a marker.

After some time, they arrived at the stadium and had to go to a meeting room. Southgate was holding a discourse, motivating them, before they could go to change to their kits. While they warmed up, Julia was sitting on the bench uploading some stories on Chelsea's account. Phil was in the starting lineup and the first halftime was good for England. Bukayo scored a goal for them, shortly before the forty five minutes were over. In the second half time, Phil got substituted and Jack went in for him.
"You played well." Julia said to Phil, as he took a seat next to her.
"Thank you." He answered before giving his girlfriend a kiss.
"Have you seen my water bottle?" He asked her to which Julia shook her head.
"You can take mine." Phil thanked her quickly before drinking something.
"How is your knee doing?"
"It's almost like it never happened. Feels normal."
"I'm relieved then." Julia smiled.

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

liked by harrykane, reecejames, ben_white6, lukeshaw23 and others

julesgrealish goodnight 😴 benchilwell

masonmount why didn't you take a picture with the beautiful drawing on his face 😔
julesgrealish he woke up before I could 😕

benchilwell at least I look good sleeping😎
jesselingard who said that now?🤨
julesgrealish you snored like a pig 🐷

user39 😍😍😍