fourtytwo

Julia woke up early the next morning. She was already at the hotel's hall, where Jack an her agreed on meeting. Sooner or later her cousin also came. He wasn't late, Julia was rather too early.
"Good morning Jules!" He greeted her.
"Good morning." She answered yawning.
"Slept badly?" Jack asked. They both left the hotel. Today the two wanted to see the Broadway.
"You could say that."
"Why? My bed was so comfortable."
"Mine was too, I just dreamed bad."
"What did you dream about?" Jack asked again.
"You really are curious, aren't you?" Julia laughed while Jack just shrugged his shoulders.
"My dream was about Phil and this video. It was like I was there too and saw everything with my own eyes." She explained, Jack rolled his eyes slightly chuckling.
"You really can't escape him, huh?"
"Oh my god Jack Grealish, can we take a picture?" Their conversation was interrupted by a guy who approached them.
"Sure." Jack was taken by surprise at first, he didn't expect anyone to recognize him since football is not that popular in the states. But the British accent from the guy was easy to hear.
Julia got the phone from this fan and took some pictures of Jack and him. Afterwards, they talked briefly. The fan mentioned how big of a fan he was from Manchester City and the England national team. Julia stood next to them listening to what their were talking. Or at least she was pretending to, she ended up drifting away in her thoughts.

"Why are you trying to sleep? It's 2pm." Jesse asked Phil, who was laying down on the sofa in their living room, trying to fall asleep.
"Didn't get much sleep this night." Phil answered annoyed.
"Why's that?" Jesse asked and sat down on armchair next to the sofa.
"I dreamed about Julia."
"Isn't that usually a good thing?"
"Yeah, but in the dream she was dating another guy during our break and then we never got together again."
"Man you have some serious issues. Are you really that scared that she won't come back to you?"
"I don't know, it's the worst way this could end up." Phil shrugged.
"You need to relax for a bit, mate. She said that she need time to think, right? Not time to get to know other guys." Jesse tried to lift up his friend's mood until his phone went off ringing. He quickly took a look and saw that Julia was calling him.
"I'll answer that real quick." Jesse excused himself.
"What's up?" He greeted Jules without saying her name, since Phil was still next to him.
"Hello Jesse, how's it going?"
"Good good, how about you?"
"Pretty good. I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I dreamed about Phil last night."
Jesse firstly looked at his phone and then at Phil with wide eyes, but then went on grinning afterwards. Phil looked at him totally confused.
"Tell me more about it." Jesse proceeded and went outside for a bit privacy.

trentarnold66 just posted on instagram!

liked by kevinalvarez_c, sterling7, masonmount and others

trentarnold66 the real pretty best friends x

masonmount no
judebellingham live with it mate😙

user54 😍😍😍

julesgrealish the background is so pretty🤩 those 2 people in the front kinda ruining it
trentarnold66 you just mad