sixtyseven

Christmas was a great day for Julia and Phil. The two had a good time with Phil's family. Jules got his mum something almost every woman likes and you could never go wrong with, Jewelry. For his dad, she got three tickets for a game between United and City, so he could go watch it with his wife and son. She was clueless what she could gift Phil for a long time. What do you get your boyfriend, who can buy almost everything he wants on his own, anytime he wants?
She ended up buying him a new phone. His old one was still working, though it had some scratches here and there and it's battery wasn't working properly anymore.

Julia was extremely excited about her gift. It was something she didn't think of before. She got a little envelope from Phil with a letter inside, saying that the two will go on vacation next summer. The destination was still a surprise though.

Phil already planned everything about the trip. Hopefully they would go this time.

New years was more relaxed for the couple. They spend the evening together in London, just the two of them. Starting in the new year with the person, each of them loves the most. If you would ask anyone of them, they would answer that they're at the peak of their relationship right now. The two finally got some peace, making it possible for them, to concentrate themselves on their bond, while handling their exhausting work pretty well. They may not see each other every week, but when they did, Julia and Phil had the best time. With every day they spent together, they only grew more fond of each other, if that was still possible.

The new year started well for Phil. He won some of the first games in January with his team. There were some transfer rumors, that he would leave City this summer, but nothing of that was true yet. He also didn't feel like transferring and Manchester City would love to keep the young English player.

Julia's supervisors especially liked her recent work. She provided Chelsea fans with a lot of content during the holidays. She even got a salary increase. Hopefully this year, would turn out even better for the couple.

gareth's children

jules

I wish

I wish

mase
thats...
yeah idek what to say at this point

jude
probably got a bigger cake than Jordan

jlingz
juicy

dec
thanks mate🤙🏼
working really hard for that 🏋🏻

heemio
has anyone any New Year's resolutions?

trent
leaving this group before this year ends

jules
good thing only few people achieve their resolutions😙

trent
I'm gonna be one of them
do you have any then?🤨

jules
not really
just spending more quality time with my loved ones

trent
great
having some peace from you then

jules
guessed that right trent 🥰
what about the others?

eminem
it's a secret

jules
🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔
tell me

eminem
no

mase
people who know:🫢

jules
WHAT
I'll get you to tell me, mount