fourtyeight

"Will you be alright? If something happens, just give me call." Julia said to Phil the next morning. He was still laying in the guest room's bed, while Jules already had to leave for work.
"You act like I'm a child. I'll be alright."
"Well that's debatable. I need to go now though. Don't do anything stupid." And with that she left. Reece was already waiting for her in front of her apartment. He asked her to drive together to their practice place. Julia would definitely turn an offer like that down.

"You're finally back! How was your stay in Manchester?" Reece asked her on their way to practice.
"It was alright."
"How's Phil doing?"
"I thinks he's really disappointed that he won't be able to play in this season. I hope he'll be alright for the qualifications." Julia explained.
"I'm pretty sure he'll be. It sucks to be injured, but he needs to make the best out of it and try to get healthy fast."
"That's right. Anyways, the Champions League Round of 16 is soon. Who are we going against?"
"Dortmund. We're going to Germany."
"Oh, I've never been there before."

Julia took some videos of the boys before they had to start training. Afterwards, she went to her office room and edited them, ready to be uploaded.

eminem

julia
I'm bored
what should I do
Can I use your PlayStation?

yeah
go ahead

Do you got a minute?
Jack just texted me

Julia called Phil immediately, she had nothing else left to do anyways.
"What did he say?" She asked after Phil answered the call.
"That he doesn't think it's a good idea, that I'm here with you."
"I'll try to talk with him. It's not good for anybody, especially your team, that you two still aren't on good terms again."
"Yeah it's not good for the team dynamic. I know it's reasoned and deserved, but I also feel kind of miserable that he avoids me like that. You know how close Jack and I were." Phil opened up to her. Julia was one of the few people he could tell anything, without feeling ashamed.
"I've guessed that. I'll text him then. See you later, Phil."
"Thank you Jules." Phil answered before hanging up. Julia sighed, looking at the clock. She still would have some minutes before the practice is over and Reece would drive her back home.

dj grealo👾

jacky
can we talk?

sure
what's up?

don't you think you're being
a little to harsh with Phil?

he deserves it
he did hurt you

I'm alright now tho
he learned from it

I trusted him Jules

what he did was wrong yeah
but ignoring him for the rest
of y'all's life is also not right
think about your team jack

wdym

I won't be good for your team
and your teammates if you two
go around ignoring and not talking
to each other

ig yeah

Phil also feels miserable
You were someone he could
always come up to, always talk to
someone he looks up to

I'll think about it

you know well that
Phil wouldn't have done
that intentionally
I don't want you throwing your
friendship, because of what
happened between me and him
I'm thankful that you always stick
to my side, I really am
you're the best cousin I ever could
think of, but yk that you two
aren't on good terms isn't helping

I'll talk to him later
I just don't want something like
this happen to you again

It won't