fourtyfive

"How is he doing?" Julia asked her cousin after the game when she went up to Jack.
"It's probably a cruciate ligament tear. If that's the case, the season is basically over for him." Jack told her.
"How long does it take to completely heal again?"
"About 8 months most of the time."
"Is he at the hospital already?"
"Yeah, we can go there if you want." Jack suggested. He was still mad at Phil because of everything, but he would also feel bad not driving Julia there. She nodded her head slightly and Jack went to change his clothes. Julia once again waited and told Mason about the situation with Phil's injury. The team already had to leave to go back to London, but Julia stayed in Manchester. She could get back somehow and still had the several days off, she could use whenever she wanted to.

Jack was told in which hospital Phil got into by their trainer. Julia told Jack about her encounter with Phil before the game when they drove to the hospital. They got told in which room Phil was currently in and directly went there. Jack knocked on the door lightly before the two entered. Phil looked surprised upon seeing Julia but also Jack there, since he thought Jules already left with Chelsea and Jack wouldn't come to visit him.

"Did they found out what it is already?" Jack asked his teammate.
"It is a cruciate ligament tear, yeah." Phil answered, thinking about how the rest of the season will be over for him. And probably the qualification games for the European Championship as well. Jack and Julia could see how disappointed he was.
"I'll give you two some space." Jack told them and left the room again. Jules sat down at the edge of his bed, looking down at his knee.
"I bet it hurts a lot."
"It does." Phil confirmed her statement.
"When is the operation?" Julia asked.
"Tomorrow morning."
"I'm sorry Phil, it's really a bad timing."
He nodded his head.
"Shouldn't you've left already?" Phil this time asked her confused.
"I didn't want to leave with them."
"But how are you going to get back? What's with your work? Where are you staying tonight?"
"Phil calm down. It's going to be alright. Don't worry." Julia chuckled lightly. He missed seeing and hearing her laugh so much. He couldn't even describe it in words.
"I'm glad you're here Julia. I've missed you a lot." Phil finally let his thoughts out.
"I've missed you too."
"I'm so sorry for what I did. I know nothing could make up for it."
"I still love you, even what you did was wrong."
"I love you too Jules, more than everything."

philfoden just posted on instagram!

liked by mancity, kunaguero, madders, julesgrealish and others

philfoden I'll see you guys again soon ✌🏼 coming back better than ever

england get well soon, phil!🙏

kunaguero well played‼️
philfoden thank you 🙌🏼

user34 rest well Phil🫤