thirtyeight

eminem

can we talk?
please julia
I wanna explain it

idk what there is to explain
but okay go on

thank you
idk who that girl is really
and she just kissed me out of nowhere
when I came to my senses
I immediately parted from her
It's not on the video
you have to trust me

I don't know what
you want me to say now

please jules
I love you so much
I didn't meant to
I never wanted to hurt you in any way

you did tho

I know
Can I make it up somehow?

No
To be honest
I don't know if it's the
best to continue like this

you want to break up?

No
I need time
to think and everything
process what happened
Maybe it's the best to take
a break

I can understand your decision
I'm glad you're not giving us
up 100%
I want you to know that I love you sm
You're the best thing that happened to me
I understand if you're mad and anything
I love you, I really do

okay

„Thank you for coming around again." Jules said as she opened the door for Mason. He decided to check on her just like yesterday.
„Of course. Feeling any better?"
„A bit yeah. It still feels weird though, like I just can't believe it."
„I would probably feel the same. Have you talked with him yet?" Mason asked.
„We did. I said, I wanted to take a break."
„That's what I would've done as well. I can't imagine a future where you two aren't together."
„I couldn't see myself with any other guy rather than Phil too but I just need time right now." She explained.
„Which is valid. By the way, the others are extremely worrying about how you are doing, maybe you should text them. Also, you probably want to hear stuff like this right now but Declan and Jordan finally got together." Mason updated her on the most recent news.
„Really? That's so great, I'm so happy for them!" Julia was genuinely glad for her friends. Mason wondered how she could be so positive and caring for her friends, when she was in a situation like this.
„I totally forget to text the boys. Do you think it would be awkward to just write in the group? I mean texting everyone each would take me hours."
„I don't think I'd be weird. Like one of you would inform us anyways." He stated his opinion.
„You're right. I'll do it later."
„Don't forget it again. Do you want to do something special?"
„Not really, but I know what we should do next week."
„What is it?" He asked interested.
„Let's get a tattoo! You have to get one as well. I'm too scared to get one alone."
„Can't I just give you company?"
„No Mase, obviously not. You have to go first!"
„What makes the difference between who will go first?"
„If the artist is bad, I can still say no." Julia laughed, Mason looked dumbfounded at first but then joined her.
„Have you already thought about the motive?" He questioned.
„No, let's go do that."