seventysix

"Good morning, love." Phil said to his girlfriend after he woke up. Julia was already awake, looking at her phone. She put it away once Phil woke up and hugged him instead.
"Good morning."
"Do you think those guys from yesterday found out?" He randomly asked.
"I'm sure they did. I bet they freaked out." She answered chuckling.
"What are we going today?"
"We could go snorkeling, since there's a guide offering a snorkeling tour today."
"Sounds good to me." Julia agreed and got up, getting ready to eat breakfast. Phil also got ready, though he didn't need as much time as his girlfriend. He was already thinking of tomorrow, since they would fly back tomorrow in the evening. While Julia finished, Phil sorted some of their things, so it'd be easier for them to pack their suitcases tomorrow.

After eating breakfast, the two went to the beach, hands combined together. There were already some other people, who wanted to go snorkeling. Some minutes passed and the guide came, explaining everything to them before they all got on the boat. They drove a little bit further on the ocean, until the boat stopped and the guide again told the group some relevant information.

Under the water, Julia and Phil got to see many different colored fishes, as well as a lot of corals. They even saw some huge turtles, swimming by. It honestly felt unreal, more like a movie. The whole group got a hour to explore everything and do whatever they wanted to do in the water. For the couple it was really worth it. They had a lot of fun. When they had seen almost everything, they swam around normally. Trying to drown each other here and there.

However the hour passed and they had to drive back to the beach. It was already noon, so they had skipped lunch while they were on the tour.
"What are we doing now?" Julia asked Phil.
"Getting ready for dinner." He answered, Julia raised a brow confused.
"Already?"
"Yeah, I mean we have to look especially good today."
"Why's that?"
"Because it's our last dinner here today." Phil responded quickly.
"Oh we're flying back tomorrow? I guess you're right then. Should I wear a dress?"
"Why not?" Phil shrugged his shoulders.

Julia got in the shower first, since she probably needed more time than her boyfriend. While Phil showered after her, she did a little bit of makeup in their room. She didn't need that much. Julia quickly changed into a light, white dress. Phil just wore a basic white button down shirt, paired with some black pants.

They sat down at a table for two and got themselves something to eat. Well, Phil got them both pasta, while Julia proceeded to just sit down. She eventually got them drinks, because Phil couldn't handle to carry all of their plates and glasses at the same time. The food really tastes delicious and they finished their meals after a good half a hour. Afterwards Phil suggested to go watch the sunset at the beach. Julia was fine with that.

But she would've never guessed, how the evening would turn out for the two.