fiftyseven

England played very well in their qualification games, qualifying themselves for the European championship next year. That was a reason for them to celebrate a little bit, and what would be better than the Halloween party?

Phil came to London a few days before Halloween, so he could help Julia with cleaning, shopping and everything else that was necessary. Again, they had no clue how many people are actually coming because some of the boys wanted to bring friends.
"Why do you need bell peppers?" Phil asked, shoving the shopping cart around while Jules put everything inside.
"I'm going to make some Empanadas as appetizers."
"Doesn't it take long to make them?" Phil was looking around the store for anything they could need.
"A bit, but it's going to be worth it. Trust me."
"Alright."
"I got an idea for our costume! We'll go as each other but like with blood all over us. I could wear jersey from you." Julia told him about her plan.
"How about we'll shave your hair and color it blonde as well?" Phil laughed, Julia quickly shook her head.
"What should I even wear dressing up like you?" He questioned. Julia thought sometime before smirking at her boyfriend. Phil didn't expect anything good.

"I think the white one would be better. The blood stains would be more visible." Julia compared two of her dresses next to Phil.
"I can't wear a dress of yours. Do you know how fucking tight it'll be?"
"I do not care, you will. C'mon try it on."
Phil sighed, doing so. It was a pain to put it on, since Julia was way smaller than him.
"I look horrible."
"That's the whole point of Halloween. What a cute mini dress you have now." Julia smiled devilishly.
"Only High heels and a wig is missing now."
"No way. I'm not going to wear High heels, Jules. Do you won't me to injure myself again?"
Julia laughed at Phil's reaction.
"I was just joking love. The dress will be enough."

gareth's children

jlingz
Hope wanted to make cookies for you guys

jules OMG THATS SO CUTESay thank you to her from us 🤧🤧

jules
OMG
THATS SO CUTE
Say thank you to her from us 🤧🤧

jlingz
will do

dec
Jordan and I made smth too!

dec Jordan and I made smth too!

trent
what is that

sakinho
that truly is terrifying

trex🦖
looks like maguire actually
well done!

jules
you guys will scream at our costume

eminem
shut up
not funny

jules
😈😈

chilly
what is everyone going as

mase
frankenstein

marcus
that's actually good

dec
Jordan and I are going to be Barbie and Ken

trent
😴😴

dec
what will you be huh

trent
it's a surprise

dec
probably just smth lame

jude
my kris jenner costume arrived

dj grealo👾
i thought that was a joke

jude
no?
Why would it be?