fiftyeight

"You can use that one." Phil said, giving Julia one of his old jerseys from Manchester City. Jules changed into the shirt and the trousers, tighten them around her waist more.
"It may get stained from the fake blood though."
"It's alright. Looks good on you. You could also wear some shin guards." He suggested.
"I almost look just like you. Now it's your turn." Julia got the idea to also put a little bit make up on Phil, which he was fine with. After he got her dress on, she did her make up routine just on his face. He was especially feeling the Lipstick, pouting while looking in the mirror. Julia couldn't keep serious and broke into laughter.
"I still want you to try high heels."
"I don't think they'd fit. You obviously have a different shoe size than I do." Phil thought.
"We should've bought some in your size. It's too late now."
"Should we put on the blood now?" He asked, Julia nodded. It was a whole mess, placing the fake blood on their outfits. Julia's bathroom looked like a crime scene afterwards, but they had fun. Phil was splattering it all over the jersey, even putting some on her face. Before cleaning everything up again, the couple took some pictures together.

Mason, Declan, Jordan and Jack were the first one to arrive. The couple's and Mason's costume wasn't surprising since they spoiled it beforehand. But Jack had a bald wig cap on, paired with some sunglasses and a suit.
"You didn't just dress up a Pitbull?" Julia greeted her cousin.
"You're surprised about Jack's? Look at your boyfriend's." Mason laughed.
"What do you mean? I look peng." Phil said showing himself off in his outfit.
"So you two dressed up as each other?" Jordan questioned. Julia and Phil both nodded.
"Phil definitely looks better as Julia than she does." Jack joked, earning a little slap from his cousin on his arm.

Sooner or later Jules' apartment started to fill up with people. Of course she knew most of them, them being her friends, but there were also some people she didn't know. Phil and her were currently standing in the kitchen, gossiping about some people, who where unknown to them.
Both stayed sober today, for their own and each other's sake.

"Yo these are fire. Who made them?" Jude suddenly came up to them in his Kris Jenner costume, eating one of the Empanadas Julia made.
"I did." She answered.
"Can you give me a recipe for them?"
"Of course, I'll send you one tomorrow. You'll actually going to make them yourself?"
"Nah, my mum will."
"Oh my god Jude, I've searched for you everywhere! Here you are!" A girl joined them. Julia and Phil have never seen here before, but Jude seemed to know her.
"Oh it's you. Guys this Estelle, she's a friend of my brother." Jude introduced her.
Jude's brother was somewhere in the living room, talking to Trent and Marcus.
"You're Phil Foden! I've always wanted to meet you!" She said in a cheery voice.
"And who are you?" Estelle proceeding to look at Julia.
"I'm Julia, host of this party." The brunette girl smiled in return, Estelle on the other side brought her attention to Phil back again.