fiftythree

Chelsea ended up winning with a 2:1. After the game was finished, Julia, Mason, Ben, Reece, Christian, Kai and Raheem decided to go eat dinner with Jude, Julian Brandt and Gio Reyna. Julian knew a good Italian restaurant, so they just went there. The food was amazing, as well as the atmosphere. All of them shared funny stories with and about each other. Julia quickly got to know Gio and Julian better. She had a great time with her friends, the last time she went out was some weeks ago.
She texted Phil sometimes throughout the day, checking if he was alright. But he seemed to be fine and even got company from Declan, who visited him.
After finishing their food and talking a lot, they went to their hotel or home, for the Dortmund players, again. Totally exhausted, Julia fell into bed after getting ready to sleep. Their flight was planned pretty early the next morning, that's why she was going to sleep not too late.

This time, luckily, no one got lost at the airport or was missing. The flight also went well without any problems. After landing in London again, Mason drove her to her apartment. On the way there, Julia told him about her and Phil getting back together. Mason was not that surprised to be honest, since he already suspected that to happen soon. It was all just a question about when exactly. But he was happy for the two. He helped her with her luggage before saying goodbye. They would see each other at practice soon anyways.

"I'm back!" Julia said as she entered her apartment. Phil came walking to her as fast as he could, which was rather slow.
"How was it?" He asked hugging her, quickly giving her a little peck on her temple. Julia smiled, she really missed their relationship.
"It was great. I had a lot of fun, how about you?"
"Declan and I watched the game, it was good." He answered her.
"I also got a little surprise for you."
"Again? Did you bake cookies again?" She laughed.
"Better." Phil grinned, making her even more curiously.

Phil gave her a little bag in the living room, waiting for Julia's reaction. She looked inside and was already staring at the boy with widened eyes.
"You can't be serious." She whispered, getting a small box out of it. A small box where 'Cartier' was written on. She carefully opened it, thinking Phil would prank her. But inside of it was really a bracelet from their 'Love' collection. She looked at the bracelet, then to Phil and again at the bracelet.
"Are you dumb? Why are you getting me this?"
"Put it on!" Phil laughed.
"No I can't accept it. It's way to expensive, why would you buy something like this?"
"C'mon, don't act like I couldn't afford it." He said, slowly putting it on her wrist, not wanting to hurt her.
"Thank you Phil, but please don't do something like this again." Julia hugged him before kissing Phil on the lips.
"Are you tearing up?" He asked her chuckling.
"How could I not?"
Phil quickly wiped away her tears with his thumbs, looking down at Julia with loving eyes.
"When did you even get it?" She asked confused.
"I went to buy it with Declan yesterday."