eighteen

"Good morning you two." Jack said sipping on his coffee as Jules and Phil entered the kitchen. Jack looked at them grinning.
"Good morning." Julia said, also pouring coffee in her mug.
"How did you sleep philly?" Jack asked, knowing damn well he didn't sleep on the sofa. It was empty when Jack was the first one to be awake.
"Slept pretty good, it was comfortable." He answered, smiling provokingly.
"That's good to hear."

After the three ate breakfast, Julia showed them around in Barcelona. They went to the Sagrada Famila, then went to eat dinner and lastly they visited the Aquarium in Barcelona. It was already afternoon when they said in Julia's car again.
"Kyle and John asked, if we would like to go eat dinner with them." Jack read out the text message he just received from Kyle.
"Do you guys want to tag along?"
"I don't." Julia answered to which Phil agreed with.
"Can you drop me off at their hotel then?"
"Sure." Julia said, starting the car.
The ride to the hotel was not too long, even though the streets of the city were busy.
"I have an idea what we could do!" Julia said excited.
"What is it?" Phil laughed at her behavior.
"Did you ever drive an boat before?"

And just like that Phil and the girl ended
up at the beach, currently renting a boat for a hour. It was fun. They listened to music and talked. Julia was frightened every time he increased the speed, not fully trusting Phil's boat driving skills.
Afterwards, they got themselves some cocktails at a local beach bar and went to sit down again in the sand, just like they did back in Qatar. The sun went down not to long ago, now the moon was reflecting on the ocean.
"Look at the sky tonight!" Jules said. The sky was so clear, every little star was visible.
"Just as pretty as you."
The tension between them was huge and they both knew that. Phil was staring at Julia's beautiful features. He was mesmerized by her brown eyes, but his stare kept on going down to her lips. Julia of course noticed that and closed the space between them, placing her soft lips on his. It felt like the time froze for those few seconds.
"I really like you Jules." Phil whispered after they parted.
"I know, idiot. I like you too." She smiled brightly. That was one of the things he really adored about her.
"So would you wanna be mine?"
"I thought you would never ask!"

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

liked by masonmount, erling

liked by masonmount, erling.haaland, sanchooo10 and others

julesgrealish showing jackgrealish and philfoden Barcelona today!👻

jackgrealish YALL WENT BOAT DRIVING WITHOUT ME?😯
julesgrealish oops!

declanrice what id do rn to be there
masonmount me too brother

user37 she's living the perfect live

user1 imagine Phil looking at you like that😫
julesgrealish ikr😮‍💨
user1 HAHHAHAHA