thirtythree

Julia and Phil arrived before the other two at the cinema. They waited in the car until they finally saw Declan's. The group went inside and, like the gentlemen Phil and Declan were, they paid for Jordan and Julia. The two girls sat next to each other in the middle. Phil sat on Jules left side, while Declan was sitting next to Jordan.
"I hope she's going to be scared." Jules whispered to Phil, leaning her head onto his shoulder.
"Is it comfortable like that?" Phil asked since it looked like the girl almost broke her neck.
"Yeah."
The lights went off not to long after that, which immediately created a scary atmosphere. Jordan got goosebumps already. The movie started, Julia peeked to the two next to her several times. Declan was watching the movie intense, sometimes looking if Jordan was alright.
During that the blonde girl was munching on her popcorn, looking away from the screen every time anything scary happened.
"Oh god." Jordan mumbled watching the bloody scene.
"Are you alright?" Declan asked her, mumbling as well. It was still hearable for Phil and Jules though.
"I'm just sensitive with seeing blood."
"Just close you're eyes if there's blood."
Jordan nodded and put her concentration on the movie again.
Julia was grinning stupidly, Phil on the other side was almost falling asleep. He would actually, if it wasn't for Julia.
Jordan was glad when the movie was over. It wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be, still her heartbeat calmed down after getting out of the cinema.
"I'm so hungry." The blonde girl said, rubbing her belly.
"How about we'll go eat something?" Declan suggested.
"That sounds good! But wait oh no, look at Phil guys. He's already so tired. I think we two will ditch on that. You guys should definitely go though!" Julia tried to convince them to still go without the couple. It was so obvious what she was trying to do.
"Yeah we can do that, right Declan?" Jordan answered.
"So sad you two won't come with us. We'll still have a great time without you guys." He agreed, almost breaking his facade not to laugh.
"I had a lovely evening though. We should do it again, when Phil isn't that tired, right love?"
"Yeah, totally." Phil reacted with a fake yawn.
The group parted their ways again.
"You're such a bad actor." Phil laughed on the way to Mason's car.
"I know. I was just trying, don't you think they fit together?"
"I could see them as a couple to be honest." He answered.
"Call me the next tinder then." Jules claimed proudly.

philfoden just posted on instagram!

liked by jackgrealish, k.mbappe, kunaguero, johnstonesofficial and others

philfoden 🌍

julesgrealish ❣️❣️
julesgrealish wait do I actually look so rude???
jackgrealish yes

user77 they're too cute

reecejames #couplegoals #phillia
julesgrealish #areyouokay?

user42 no way she's still using headphones, buy her airpods Phil😭
philfoden noted ✅
julesgrealish not the headphones slander😠