fourtyone

"Dec, can I ask you something?" Phil asked his friend as they're both laying down at the pool area. Some of the others were shopping groceries, some went to the beach. Jordan and Joey were in their room getting ready together.
"Sure mate." Declan answered looking at Phil, while the bright sun shined into his face.
"Did you ever- I don't know how to say this. Like have you ever thought that Mason could like Jules?" He opened up. Declan looked at him confused.
"Are you going crazy now? Are you getting insecure already?"
"No. I mean, they're so close. They spend so much time with each other."
"Nah Mason would never do that. You're his friend, he would never like your girl-
or whatever Julia is to you right now."
"Yeah right, but you can't control your feelings. If it happens, it happens."
"He wouldn't make a move on her though. And I'm sure he would've told me." Declan answered final.
"What are your plans now with her?" He asked Phil interested.
"Giving her space until she'll hopefully text me. If not then I'll go to London someday and try to talk to her."
"Sounds good. So you're not going to kind of enjoy the single life while you have it?"
"Of course not. I only want her back. Do you think she'll talk to another guy?"
"I personally don't think she would do that. Jules loves you, but maybe if her feelings fade over the time you're not together, then maybe she could talk to someone else." Declan answered.
"Makes sense."
"I mean it's not like you're completely gone in her life. It still kinda revolves around you. You guys have the same friends, the groupchat is still active and everything. Y'all are still connected in some way." Declan spoke out loudly what he was thinking.
"Right, thanks for listening."
"Of course bro."

Meanwhile the two cousins were walking around the streets of New York. No one knew why, but it was kind of cold for summer.
"Man I just feel like Kevin in Home Alone 2. Besides that it looked better in winter time."Julia said looking up the Rockefeller center.
Jack chuckled, then looked onto his phone trying to find a good place to get food.
"How about we'll go to a beach after eating?" He suggested.
"I always forget that New York has beaches too. Let's do that." Jules answered.
After all they just ended up eating some pieces of pizza from a food truck nearby. It was still delicious though. The beach they went to was beautiful, it was just too cold to actually go for a swim. So the two just went for a walk at the beach, talking about everything. Of course also about Phil.
"Did you really almost beat him?" Jules asked curiously.
"I wanted to, but I didn't. I talked to him about it. That was actually the last time we talked." Jack explained.
"You haven't talked to him since then?"
"Of course not. I won't talk to someone who hurts my cousin like that."
Julia smiled upon hearing that. Family will always stay loyal, no matter what. And she was grateful for that.

jackgrealish just posted on instagram!

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

liked by ferrantorres, jpickford1, philfoden and others

jackgrealish quality time🌃

user10 jack is the best cousin you could have!

user55 glad to see julia happier again

trentarnold66 where's the pool again?🤭
julesgrealish get over it you menace to society

hziyech enjoy your time, see you soon!
jackgrealish 👋🏻😁