thirty

"Who is that?" Phil asked Mason completely confused.
"This, my guy, is Tristan. I'm sure you wanted to meet him anyways." Mason said before getting Jack and Julia out of the living room. Jesse tagged along.
"I think I've heard a name I never wanted to hear again." Jesse said.
"Wait aren't you the guy who spilled coffee on Julia? Julia, that's him right?" Tristan said, pointing at Mason.
"What are you doing here?" Julia asked the blonde guy.
"Jack did you invite him?"
"Nah man, of course not. I don't know how he got here." Jack answered honestly. Everyone was confused and soon the attention from all the guest lay on them.
"Nicky told me about this." Tristan justified.
"And what made you think you are welcome?" Jude said loudly from the living room. Some chuckled at his remark.
"Listen Tristan, I don't know how clear anyone has to make this, but you're not wanted here. Or even wanted to be friends with Julia. Either you go on your own, peacefully, or we'll go outside to clarify it." Phil said to him placidly.
"Who even are you to talk for Julia? Tell him he's not true." Tristan was looking at the brunette girl, symbolizing she should talk. But she was just looking at the others nervously. She didn't like fighting and making herself look rude, even though her actions and feelings would be justified.
And Phil knew that.
"I think I know my girlfriend well, so what do you say? We gladly can take this outside." Phil was starting to get annoyed.
"You're her boyfriend? I'm sorry Julia, but your taste really downgraded." Now Tristan wasn't only annoying but also provokingly.
"I swear I'm going to lash out any minute." Phil whispered to his girlfriend who stood beside him and held his arm, caressing it.
"Mate, I think it's time for you to go. Never try to get in contact with my cousin again or we'll have a serious problem and I'm pretty sure you don't want that. There's the door, have a lovely night." Jack pushed Tristan out of the door while trying to sound nice enough.
"You're just like every other girl Julia. Dumb, blind and not knowing of your worth."
"Man fuck off." Jesse finally said smashing the door.

"You alright Jules? Don't listen to his words." Phil made sure his girlfriend was alright.
"I am. I don't know what he thought showing up."
"I'm sorry Julia. He told me that you are in contact again, but he didn't told me you two aren't on good terms." Nicky, an old friend of Julia, said sorry for bringing Tristan with them.
"You couldn't know Nicky, don't worry."
"Now let's forget his stupid ass and celebrate Jules Birthday!" Jesse said lifting up the mood again. Jude started the music again and the party went on.

And Declan was totally right with his statement that parties at Mason's are the best. Julia had much fun reconnecting again with her old friends but also getting to know the players from Chelsea.
Jack warned Phil before, but he didn't really believe his girlfriend would drink that much. He ended up bringing her to bed before anything could escalate. He stayed there with Julia while the others continued to party.

philfoden just posted on instagram!

liked by declanrice, julesgrealish, logan_foden, ferrantorres and others

philfoden how did a damn chameleon get here?

julesgrealish can we adopt it?🙁
philfoden it's gone again
trentarnold66 Marcus stole it

jesselingard it was an unbelievable night😭
bukayosaka87 as if you remember anything

user89 Julia is so cute 🥰