Chapter 36: Sensuality, Sex And Everything In Between

a/n: once more this chapter's gonna have some stuff alluding to sexual content - and also a bit of nudity. this is mostly just more of the two getting more comfortable with each other tho

When you woke up the next morning, you found yourself laying down next to Gerard; he was fast asleep, his arm was splayed lazily across your torso in a half hug, and he was visibly lacking a shirt

When you woke up the next morning, you found yourself laying down next to Gerard; he was fast asleep, his arm was splayed lazily across your torso in a half hug, and he was visibly lacking a shirt. The evidence of the night's activities were scattered across the floor, with some of your clothes strewn on the carpet, though not off of them, since your own shirt was still on you.

To be fair, you two hadn't gone incredibly far. It was quick, what you'd done, gentle and quick.

You glanced around, before sitting up slowly, and scratching the back of your head, in a silent daze of disbelief. Had that genuinely happened? Did you have, y'know, well — did you make love with Gerard Way?

You looked down, and saw him again, his sleeping expression peaceful and content. Well, there was your answer. You let out a massive breath of air, digesting the event, and then pinched yourself to make sure you were alive.

The little 'oww' you let out after you did that caused Gerard to shift next to you, and pat at where you'd once been, mumbling, "Baby? Where'd you go?"

You practically short-circuited, and then waved a hand in front of him to alert him to your presence. "I'm just here," you chuckled, "haven't gone anywhere yet."

He squinted up at you, before turning to lie on his back, with a whine; "What's the time?" he asked with a yawn.

"Uh," you pulled your watch off the bedside table, "it's... eleven. Do you want breakfast? Actually wait, I don't think I have anything in the fridge..." you trailed off worriedly.

"It's fine, we can go out and eat somewhere," he offered, reaching out and touching your wrist.

"Aren't you expected at home?" you questioned, "I mean, we didn't exactly plan... this," you coughed, feeling very nervous all of a sudden.

"I can text Mike and tell him to tell Mum I won't be back for a bit," Gerard assured, grabbing his phone off the table near him, and sending a quick message, whilst grinning slightly, "why're you acting like I'm a kid? I'm 'expected at home'?"

You deadpanned, "I'm just taking precautions, Mr Way,"

"Oh, don't start with that again, please!" he begged with an overdramatic groan, pressing a hand to his forehead.

You snorted, before taking proper notice of his appearance, and offering in concern, "Do you want to use my bath?"

He paused, then replied meekly, "Can I? I feel pretty... sweaty."

What the adjective implied didn't help your state of mind, but you shoved it away — "Yeah, uh, of course. It's just the usual left is hot and right is cold tap. I've also got some shampoo and soap that you're welcome to use. I'll just get you a towel."