11. Take Me Home

- Thalia Anagnos-Loukanis - 

"We need to insert a feeding tube or else she won't eat anything" I didn't like the sound of a feeding tube. It sounded scary and terrifying. I didn't want it, and I would do everything in my power to not have it. 

Even if I had just woken up to no one in my room as some people were talking right in front of the door. "Don't you need a guardian's signature for that?" 

no, no, no, no, no, no

How in hell are they here? They just can't be here. I don't want them here; I want them as far away as possible from me, being in this condition that I am. 

"You can't go in..." the person who I had heard say that I needed a feeding tube, as I saw a familiar figure enter the room, closing the door behind themselves, as they rushed towards me. "Thalia" the person breathed as he wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me close. 

I didn't know that this person could give me such comfort. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him as tight as I possibly could. "'m scared" was all I could get out before the tears trailed down my cheeks and my throat closed up as the sobs left my lips. 

"I've got you" he just hushed me, burying my head further into his jumper. I sniffled a little, being wafted with the familiar scent of Lorenzo. The scent that I was growing used to; I wouldn't know if I would be able to never smell it again. 

I really hope they are right that I am their sister. I really don't want to be found out by the people I used to call my siblings. 

"Lorenzo, they'll come for you" was all I managed to say, before the door was burst open, and Francesco entered the room, blood running down from his nose to his lips. 

"Is she alright?" was all I heard him say, as I pulled away from Lorenzo. "Are you alright?" I questioned, seeing the amount of blood coming down from his nose, and the blood on his hands. I could see the blood on his hands and the bruises starting. I felt queasy at the sight, but I just swallowed it down. 

I swiped my tears away, before Lorenzo put his thumbs on my cheeks to catch the final tears as he then put a hand behind my back and rubbed circles on my upper back. 

away from the scars and cuts that were still present and aching

"I'm fine, but are you fine, Florence?" I was a bit surprised at the name change, but I think I preferred it over hearing people say the name I was used to, with bitterness and disgust. I liked the way my actual name rolled off his tongue with a hint of an accent. 

I just nodded, swallowing once again as I glanced at his nose and hands. "How did they find out, Fran?" Enzo questioned, his arms sub-consciously wrapping around my head and shoulders, allowing me to let out the breath I had been holding. I don't know what it was about Lorenzo, but he just brought me to peace.