18. Changing Times

| Florence Colombo |

Trudging back into the house, I was beyond exhausted. Keeping my eyes open was like a never ending task, and I just wanted to close them and never have to open them. I didn't even flinch like I usually did when a hard hand landed on my shoulder. 

"Let's get you too bed Flo" I knew who it was, so as I stopped my feet from moving from the garage to the stairs, I turned around, holding my arms up so that I could be carried. I had no idea if my feet would talk me towards my bedroom or what, not like I knew where it was actually, as I had only been here not even for a day and had no clue where anything was. 

The person swopped me up into their arms and whisked me away into bed, where I fell into a deep slumber, unaware of what was about to happen when I awoke. 

It would all be a mystery, and I didn't know that I would be wondering why I had let myself fall asleep, and not prevented it from happening. I was the only person that could have prevented what was about to happen, but I had no idea, and I was too tired to fully understand what was going on around me, even before I fell asleep. 

---

| Lorenzo Colombo |

| Lorenzo Colombo |

"Enzo!" Fran shouted, right as I pulled a black, fitted top over my head. I quietly groaned, as I quickly grabbed my backpack off my desk, and rushed out of my room. I had no time for anything else, as I left my shoes untied, and ran down the stairs. 

"Fran, be quieter. And Lorenzo, you are not going tonight. You can't" Leon appeared from somewhere in the house, right as I was about to follow Fran out into the garage. We had been out all day, where I had fallen back into my quieter self, feeling comfortable but uncomfortable at the same time. 

I had been awoken to Leo telling me that our father was moving out and that Leon would be filing for have Nic, Flo and I under his care. It was a real shock, and I was still in the midst of processing it all while still trying to keep up with my normal day to day things. 

Like, going to fights with Fran every Friday night, so I can be in shape just like the rest of my family. "Why not?" I questioned, turning around to my big brother, confusion written all over my face. I know he had been the one that had taken Flo to bed while we were still emptying the car.