Chapter 1

- As the ocean hug you tightly, I'll never let you go

As soon as you opened your eyes, all you could tell was that you were someplace dark. You were confused; all you could remember was falling asleep in your own bed. You had absolutely no recollection of anything else after that.

As you were trying to come to your senses, you heard an odd and grainy voice. "Darn it! People are going to be here soon! I need to get this uniform fast!" Hearing these words, you realized that you were not wearing the casual clothes you were used to. Instead, you were wearing fancy dark uniform robes.

Than you felt heated up, it was not quite the pleasant feeling. As you start to sweat a bit, when you were about to say something. Something infront of you broke open, as soon as it hit the ground it make a loud noise. You open your eyes to see blue light...? A hot light.

"Where am I?" As you got a look around, the room you were in had multiple floating coffins. Confusion creep up your body as your heart rate goes higher in numbers: beat."There isn't any time to chit-chat! Give me your uniform!" the creature said. Turning back to them, you saw an odd, cool grey cat, and they were adorable! "Cute" you exclaimed as you picked up the cat like creature infront of you.

"Also, I don't think that's the most polite thing to ask people. It can make them feel uncomfortable." you explained. The warm bundle of soft fur struggled as you held him in your arms. "Human! Let me go! You can't keep Grim the Great hostage like this!" Even though he was wriggling around so much, your grip on him never budged.

He struggle as you hold him not too tightly, his little paw out in the open swinging around the air as he scratch you. You almost say out loud a little 'ouch'. But, the word goes back inside your own mouth as you were more busy on controlling the little fur of love.

"You have no right to carry the great Grim like this!" the cat that say, known as Grim. He adress himself as Grim so Grim is the name, a very suitable name for the cat.  "Grim..." You say out his name more like a mumbled. Grim was struggling in your arm, even tho he try his best to get away from you. You didn't even budge at all, it was like he was nothing compared to your strength. "Stupid human always wanting to show off..." Grim mumbled, he clearly wasn't enjoying you man-handling him like he meant absolutely nothing.

Wait, what did he say? Whatever, that doesn't matter right now. You have to figure out who they were and why they burned your coffin like chamber.

"Well it seems to me that you're going to cause a bit of trouble! Especially considering you already lit the coffin that contained me on fire while I was inside." You tucked Grim, under your arm as you laughed. "Hey what the heck!? How strong are you, human!?" Grim ask you as you chuckle a bit.

"Hmm, I don't really know. Hey, why do you want to go to this school or whatever anyway?" Grim continued to thrash around, ignoring your question. "Well if you're not going to answer me, why don't we go for a walk?" You ask Grim with a bring smile.