Chapter 9

//I miss you

//I miss you.

Today is different than other days, why...? Cause Crowley have allowed you to go to the school like a normal person. Although you look very nice in the uniform, you were quite nervous. Being a new kid is not that fun, but after all you have no choice.

"Yuu.. Do I look good?" You ask him as he smile back at you. You look like a damn angel in his eyes, "You look very cute Y/n" He say smiling while closing his eyes. "Eww! Get a room henchman's you are going to make me sick!" Grim say as he pretends like he was going to puke, as Yuu sigh annoyed. Yuu stand up and walk towards Grim, Yuu pick Grim up easily as he look straight to his eyes.

"Grim... Me complementing them make you feel uncomfortable that much.... Deal with it like a man" Yuu say as Grim frown "Huh?! Why should the great Grim listen to someone like you!?" Grim ask Yuu as Yuu chuckle.

You watch them having a father and son moment. It was quite fun to watch them act like this, "Grim remember what Crowley have told us" Yuu say threatening Grim in a way as Grim chuckled. "What did that crow man even say?" Grim ask as Yuu sigh.

"You two stop arguing and let's go to class" you say as they both say yes in unison. Even tho Grim sneak in to go to this school, but now he doesn't seem like he even wants to go to class.

"Why is his mood so down?" you ask Yuu who stare right into your eyes, "Probably cause of what Ace told him" Yuu say as you got even more intrested, "What did Ace told Grim...?" You ask Yuu "Well, Ace just crush Grim expectations about school..." Yuu say as he caugh a fake one.

"Ugh! I don't wanna go henchman's! What's the point if we aren't going to used magic and destroy things!" Grim say as he sulk in the corner as you chuckled, "See! Destroying things is not safe and healthy" Yuu told Grim but he wasn't even listening, "I mean I would choose chaos over school anytime" you say as Yuu look horrified. "See they get me! Chaos is way better!" Grim agree with you.

"Sorry..." You apologize to Yuu as he just laugh to, "I would choose chaos too, but for now chaos is not an option" Yuu say as you and Grim say No in unison. Yuu couldn't believe he will be living with two chaotic duo. He just hope that God doesn't add more people into the chaotic group. But all he could do is smile at you and Grim arguing now. You truly are beautiful.

Time skip.

You thought that this word school would be full of fun, magic and other stuff but no it's the same as the word you originally come from. So boring, every time a word come out your teacher mouth you feel like he is casting a sleeping spell on you. Trying to stay awake was the hardest part of this class, "Y/n, hey! Don't fell asleep or else you'll die" Ace warn you as he put his hand on your head as you flinch from the sudden sound, "Can't believe you actually fell asleep" Ace say as he chuckled quietly.

"And Grim is asleep great the new two students can't even last a minute... Just to remind you two we still have one hour left" Ace say as he smile at you as your soul left your body as Yuu eyes shot wide open, "one hour...? It felt like a whole hour have already past by?" You ask abit annoyed.

Time skip.

Class have finally finished thankfully, and it's time for lunch. And of course the food here look delicious, you were standing in line as you smile at the food infront of you, "Wah! Look at all this food it all look amazing!" You say as you drool a bit as your eyes shine "It really is amazing looking I bet it also taste good!" Grim say as he also drool and his eyes were shining just like the star in the night sky. "You two stop... You're embarrassing me" Yuu say as he grown at the two of you "Yuu c'mon these food look amazing how can we not lust over it!" You say as you stare at him as Grim was still looking at the food with lust in his eyes. "Y/n I know they look amazing but, you do not look at food like you are inlove" Yuu remind you as you laugh a bit.

"Just let them have fun Yuu they are only embarrassing themselves not us" Ace say as he smirk as Yuu just sight, Ace suggestion is good but if Yuu let you do what you like it's just going to scar his reputation as well as yours and Grim. "I do not agree with Ace, if you really care for your friends you'll stop them from embarrassing themselves more" Deuce say as Ace just glare at him "Whatever Juice, I have more friend than you could ever so I have more experience" Ace say as he smile like a devil "You mean your imaginary friends?" Deuce ask Ace as he chew on his teeth.

Yuu was trying to stop Ace and Deuce from fighting while you and Grim were lusting over food. What a chaotic group you guys were and everyone seem to stare at your group ever now and then. "Sir, can I have that delicious looking food?" You ask as you point at the food that look like it was made in heaven, but problem was there was only one left. "Oh sorry kid, the guy infront of you already ask me for it, first come first go" the ghost say as you look at the guy infront of you as your smile drop, no offence but he doesn't look at important at all. "Do you want this?" He ask you as he point at the food as you nod your head. "Well I'll give it to you if you go on a date with me" he say, none of your friend seem to hear you and him talking. So the guy is offering you a delicious food that might taste like heaven if you go on a date with him. "Deal!" You say proudly as you shake his hand.