Chapter 5

// cherub

// cherub...

"Ugh, it's the headmaster..." Ace say he look, act and sound a bit scared.  "That guy, he'll bind you with his whip of love! Run!" Grim say but too late Ace got hit by the love. "That hurts!" Ace say "Fugyaa!! That’s two days in a row, it hurts!" Grim say as you sigh.

"It's the whip of love! It's 100 years too fast for you to run from me!" Crowley say as he sigh too, simply annoyed. "I thought earlier I've told you to 'not cause an uproar'?
Furthermore, to burn black the Great Seven statue! It seems like you want to be expelled so much." Crowley say, as you stare at the burn statue and to the ground.

"Wait! Not that!" Ace say he actually sound scared this time. "Yuu-kun, too, you can't call this supervising Grim-kun!" Crowley scold Yuu as you chuckled. "I did try to stop them...." Yuu say "And [Name], why don't you stop Grim like last time? You are also one of the main reasons this have happened" Crowley asked, "Well, its better to be quiet than joining an useless drama" you say.

"Great joke, but this isn't the time for humor [Name]..." Crowley say "And you, what's your name and year?" Crowley asked Ace who was awkwardly standing, some students were still looking at you guys. It's not an everyday thing to see a beautiful person like you.

"Ace Trappola... I'm a year one" Ace told Crowley his name and year as he close his eyes while he frown, Crowley sigh. "Well then, Trappola-Kun, Grim-Kun, Yuu-kun and [Name]-kun" Crowley say out your's and other name as you sigh. "As a punishment, I order you to clean 100 windows" Crowley say "Meow!? Originally, the problem lies in him for making fun of us!" Grim protests as he seem to be not wanting to clean shit.

"But what did I do? I just stay out the drama so I wouldn't get in trouble, yet I still get in trouble..." you say as you frown "You just watch the drama unfold it self resulting to a big problem, which one so you think is better? Watching the problem unfold or... Stopping it?" Crowley asked you "Watching it duh, anyone with proper knowledge would say the same" you say standing your ground "My, my... [Name]... Do you want to clean more than 100 windows?" Crowley asked you as you sigh while closing your eyes "Fine I'll clean it" you say.

"That's the spirit!" Crowley say as he pat your head "Don't forget to do as I say, and take care of Grim this better not happened again." Crowley say "Yes, headmaster!" You all say in unison "Good than off I go" he say with a smile.

"This is all you're fault" Grim told Ace who seem to be zoning out, as snap him out "Oh! sorry" he only say to you "Oh its fine" you told him Grim seem to be very surprised. "Excuse me! Are you ignoring me? Oh, I see its because you li-" "Grim shut it, you are going to make this worse" Yuu say as he put his hand on Grim mouth, cutting him off as Grim struggle.

"I called you out to tease you a bit, but you guys exceeded my expectations.
Well, I have classes unlike you guys, so, bye! Work hard cleaning, you three♪" Ace sing and walk away not before he ruin your hair, "Bye" you simply say as you stare at your two friends. "Well you can let go of him" you told Yuu who did as you say, "How dare you henchman! You cut me off?" Grim dramatically say as you sigh "Man... I don't get paid enough for this" you say.

Weather is nice, the air was clean and everyone you have met so far... Were nice too, but Grim is hard to take care of.

"Hey there" a male voice say "Who are you talking to?" Yuu asked him as the random student smirk, "that girl/boy over there" he say as he point at you "Shit..." you mumbled "Hey there" he said again "Hi..." you said back "So what's your name?" he asked you "I don't know" you say.

The whole time the boy disturb you asking you questions. which you sometimes answer and sometimes dont, he was a real pain in the asd. Worst thing is that he doesn't know what 'Go away' mean.

♡ [ TIME SKIP ] ♡

"This Ace guy is taking his sweet time huh? It's making me piss" Grim say as you and Yuu are confused too. "I dont know" Yuu answered you first "Did he ditch us?!" Grim asked as you sigh while closing your eyes. "Probably" you as you fix your hair, as the breeze hit you "Let's go look for him" Yuu suggest as You and Grim agreed.

The three of you walk aimlessly, because none of you know this place that well yet. While walking you and Yuu asked some people where Ace was, most of them don't even know who Ace is. At the end a painting told you where he might be.... In the mirror room. You sigh.

"He really did ditch us" you say while closing your eyes while your left hand was on your head. Playing with your hair "Let's just run there" you suggest.

"Yeah right, like I'm gonna wash hundred window. I'm just going b-" "Aha! GOTCHA! Punk!" Grim cut Ace off, Ace got scared because of Grim randomly shouting at him. "Oh no! They saw me!" Ace say  panicking "Stop right there pal! No fair getting a head start!" Grim told Ace who start to run towards a mirror "Who in there right mind would stop!?" Ace asked he does have a point "You think I want to wash hundred window!?" Grim asked.

"Hm...?" A male with blue hair was standing infront of Ace, "Get out the way!" Ace told him as the male look at him like he was a maniac "What give" The male say "Please stop him!" Yuu shout at the male "You want me to cast a spell on him?" The male asked as you sigh. You were sitting on the ground watching them struggle.

"He is running away from his cleaning responsibilities" you say casually "That's no good, what do you want me to do freeze his leg? Or bind them?" the Male asked as you chuckled, you sit on the ground you look like a child watching a cartoon on TV. "I dont care! Just stop him. Anything!" Grim say "Anything..." the male repeat "Ok here go! I summon thee something heavy!" The male say.

As a cauldron drop on him crushing him, as your jaw drop open from surprise. "Is he dead?" you asked.