Chapter 25

------------ Control yourself.

"Gosh, what was that about... Geez, if that's how the mature one act than what the hell am i?" You ask yourself as you keep walking, walking further away from the fight that almost happened. Good luck to white hair boy and his friend, those two: Riddle and leona. They might still fighting, afterall their Ego is high as hell. Let's pray the hyena also make it out alive.

As you continue walking down the hall walking pass some students, when you turn the corner. You stop walking. Why? Because Ace was there, he's a great guy but... You're not in the mood to handle him. As you turn the corner quickly you decide to walk to the other corner instead.

"Grim?" You call out the little fur of ball name, as you look at him. It was definitely him there is no other fur ball like Grim on campus. "Y/n" he said your name back. His hand on his waist as he have a frown on his little furry face.

"Where's Yuu?" You ask him as you walk closer to the fur ball. "Well, that human... Left without me, you humans have no manner leaving anyone behind when YOU could" he rant as you listen to him carefully. "Why did he leave?" You ask curious.

"How would i know? He just left, he said 'WaIt, Something is wrong. I'll be back'. Now it feels like I'm waiting forever!". He roll his eyes, you could tell Grim was not going to take any excuse on being left behind. "He could have bring me. It's not that hard to just grab and run with me, he's acting like im the problem" he keep on ranting about the whole situation.

"Well, I'll be going to" you told him, his eyes wide open from shock. "You're leaving me too? God, fine. Go i don't need you humans anyway" Grim told you folding his arms infront of his chest as he turn away from you. A pout on his face as he's just trying to make sure YOU feel guilty for trying to leave him like how Yuu did.

"See you around, bye" you told him as you walk pass him, Grim watching you walk away from him. "Alright... Can i come with you?" He ask, his tone more softer than before.

"What did you say?" You ask him wanting to embarrassed the little fur of ball abit more for fun. "Are you deaf now? I say I'll tag along for fun, only because I have nothing better to do". He say aloud, trying to hide the fact that he sound more innocent with the first word and changing it completely.

"Well, come" you told him as you wait for him to catch up.

Walking down the hall with Grim was way better than going alone... But, he talks alot for someone his size. At least he was entertaining in a way.

"Y/n, Grim! Wait up" a voice yell out as you stop dead in your track turning back to look at who was calling out for you. "Explosion hair...? What's his problem this time, human i promise you he only come to us to hide or do something." Grim warned you, Ace was no good: Terrible actually.

"Wah, you actually listen?" Ace ask you and Grim, mostly you. "Of course, who would power walk while some boy who look like he just come out from a magic class getting an F for sure chase's you... No one" Grim told him, as Ace wasn't too pleasant with the reply from the raccoon like fur ball.

"Oh... What does that mean?" Ace ask, he was absolutely annoyed by the little fur ball with lots of word spilling put from his LITTLE mouth.

"Couldn't even comprehend it...  it meant your hair messy" Grim told him, a hand on his waist as he roll his little eye out of frustration. He's little so little patience, it's a valid reason. Little equal to little patience, little also meant up to no good most their life.

"My hair is fine, you're just jealous my hair is on the perfect place... Unlike you growing everywhere" Ace told the fur ball, who have no patience or would not tolerate disrespect. But, if he does that it's alright cause. Little equal to always innocent.

"Yahh! Whatcha' say about my hair?!" Grim was piss. Grim consider himself a patient magician who WILL tolerate
Anything unless his fur is added.

Grim lauch towards Ace until you grab him by the collar, quickly put your hand under him to support his body.

"Feral much..." Ace mumbled as he look at your eyes. It's a magnetic feelings, the same feelings he have when he first met his first ever girlfriend... Who he ghosted.

You could feel the stare, who wouldn't when someone is so close and staring into your eyes. Although your eyes remain on grim, you could see from the side his eyes starting at yours. Fascinated or simply adoring his fingure which he could see from your eye...

He's not normal: not a normal human, is he even count as one?.

"Anyway, Y/n... I wanna show you my new project on the dorm location, it's just cater is no where... So, i want you to judge it" Ace explain, smooth and no stuttering or pause.

"Lies! He's probably at the campus ground, you're just laz-" putting his habd over the little fur-ball mouth as he shut him mid sentence.

"C'mon, please? Do me a favour for atleast once? I'll never ask again" He was begging you. Whatever you have to inspect must be very important to him.

"Alright lead the way" you cave in to his begging. Grim who was against the idea felt betrayed but he could do nothing about it. It's either he stay behind or go along with you, which... It's very obvious what's his decision is about.

As Ace lead the way Grim would whisper words into your ears. Complaining about Ace, how him 'begging' for you to inspect is very suspicious and out of character for Ace, whom you cannot even call a 'close-friend' yet. In conclusion, Grim thinks that Ace have a 'Thing' for YOU.

As you walk onto the queen-themed dorm. You were also met with the beautiful design of the place, how well organized everything and how the rose were now fully red.

"That way" Ace say as he power walk, without looking back. You slowly follows him looking and being attracted by the beauty of the place.

You, have of course went here already. But, never have the time to admire the place with its full beauty.

Lost in thought you were just simply looking around.

"Come fast!" Ace whisper-yelled gesturing you follow him quickly. Inside the maze.

"Gosh... Grim, could you wait here?" Ask Ace, as Grim was about to say 'no', Ace grabbing him by the collar not so gently set him on the ground as  he grab your wrist and pull you inside the maze.

Grim brushing the dirt off his clean fur, sigh. "better not smooch eachother... Disgusting!" He say, talking to himself. Ranting: mostly Ace.

Inside the maze Ace and you were in the middle as he had ask you to close your eyes. "I promise it'll come out, just don't open your eyes." Ace promise.

Both your hand on his as his other hand  is covering your eyes. He was obviously not trusting you enough.

Looking at your face ge started to feel hot. It was as the weather change, sweating even tho no sweat was dropping. The wind breeze mix with dandelion seed dancing on air. Enjoying the moment.

His face getting closer to your beautiful lip, slowly closing his eyes as his lip was about to meet yours. An inch away he open his eyes, and... He did it.